Game Of Thrones

NCJazz

So is Jamie rolling up solo dolo to the North? I guess he now becomes the military commander and strategist. I'm assuming he takes some people with him. They really need the Scorpion to take out the undead dragon.

It did not appear he was bringing an army with him. Much less a scorpion. Dont think the normal munition for the Scorpion would kill it anyway.

Saint Cy of JFC

It did not appear he was bringing an army with him. Much less a scorpion. Dont think the normal munition for the Scorpion would kill it anyway.

Of course not, but the point is it can shoot an arrow far and fast enough to land a hit on a moving dragon. Just got to give it dragon glass tips and you have a 1 shot kill.

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
So is Jamie rolling up solo dolo to the North? I guess he now becomes the military commander and strategist. I'm assuming he takes some people with him. They really need the Scorpion to take out the undead dragon.

What I read regarding Jaime next season...

Well, in the leaked script I read he travels to Riverrun where he left a large Lannister/Frey force. They are being besieged by House Tulley who is trying to retake their ancestral home. Jaime straight up hands Riverrun back to House Tulley with no fight. In return he convinced the Tulleys of the undead threat and the Lannister, Frey and Tulley forces unite into one army and march north. They show up at Winterfell and prevent the living from a massive defeat.

MVP

I am fairly certain that dragon fire was one of the few things mentioned in the series that will kill white walkers.

Night King walked right through dragon fire and it it even went down when he was walking through it.

NCJazz

Of course not, but the point is it can shoot an arrow far and fast enough to land a hit on a moving dragon. Just got to give it dragon glass tips and you have a 1 shot kill.

That would make to much sense wouldnt it? However, Cersei controls the army so she would not want to help them in such an endeavor.

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Night King walked right through dragon fire and it it even went down when he was walking through it.

It didn't hit him. He destroyed it first then walked through. If I remember correctly.

You can kill the wights with fire. I dont think you can kill the White Walkers with fire. That would be far too easy.

Not just any fire although that prevents bodies from becoming wights. Dragon Fire is different I believe. Only 2 sources of that now and they have to contend with a Frost Dragon now.

FAILED STATE

Jon is definitely gonna ride a dragon, right?

I think Bran might have to die -- and I think the little forest people will to play some role -- right?

Cersei gonna die for sure.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Jon is definitely gonna ride a dragon, right?

I think Bran might have to die -- and I think the little forest people will to play some role -- right?

Cersei gonna die for sure.

Jon rode a dragon at the end of the last episode...

Saint Cy of JFC

Anyone read the original GoT pitch letter from GRRM? Originally he was going to have a 3 way love triangle between Jon, Arya, and Tyrion.