What's new

Game Of Thrones

There were a couple of moments where she was touching something warmer than normal and not feeling it. Seems like an overly hot bath that her handmaidens thought would hurt her.

Was the dragon egg in the brazier before Viserys's death? I thought it was.

Reactions: MVP
Maybe the bottle is a troll job after the cup...
Fans spotted another one LMAO. Must be the hell of the hot day during filming.
D6_vV75XkAAH7eX.jpg

Dany had nothing to do with it. She was a meek timid scared little girl at that point

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Nope. You need to go back and watch the scene. She is 100% complicit. When she translates Diogo she knows what he is about to do. And she is neither timid nor scared. It is even clearer in the book.

3. Jon stabs and killl danny and then gets imprisoned because wormtongue wants to follow the laws of the land. Lmao! You cant make this bulllshit up!.

Wormtongue was from LOTR. Grey Worm was from GOT.

And being law abiding has nothing to do with him locking Jon up.

Im sitting here going WTF was that....

2. Somehow all the riders and unsullied have been replenished. After the nightking destroyed nearly everyone.

Huh? Most were killed. The survivors were a small fraction remaining. Go look at earlier scenes and do a headcount.

Huh? Most were killed. The survivors were a small fraction remaining. Go look at earlier scenes and do a headcount.
And while you're at it count how many swords are in the Iron Throne...

The aftermath of the battle of winter fell showed less than 100 survivors. Including unsullied. It was intentional.

And bam!!! Here’s a at least hundreds more, in each category. Dothraki, unsullied, northmen, wildlings...

It’s lazy, or rushed, directing. Just admit it.

Last edited:
The aftermath of the battle of winter fell showed less than 100 survivors. Including unsullied. It was intentional.

And bam!!! Here’s a at least hundreds more, in each category. Dothraki, unsullied, northmen, wildlings...

It’s lazy, or rushed, writing. Just admit it.
I'd call that more lazy directing and editing.

It’s lazy, or rushed, writing. Just admit it.

I’m not defending the writing, I’m discussing your critique.

If you think they attacked kings landing with fewer than 100 survivors we are watching a different tv show.

Did you assume that the funeral scene showed all the survivors? That might be your mistake.

There were ~100,000 Dothraki That dwindled down to a few hundred in the Dany speech.

There were ~8000 unsullied down to be maybe a thousand.

I’m not defending the writing, I’m discussing your critique.

If you think they attacked kings landing with fewer than 100 survivors we are watching a different tv show.

Did you assume that the funeral scene showed all the survivors? That might be your mistake.

There were ~100,000 Dothraki That dwindled down to a few hundred in the Dany speech.

There were ~8000 unsullied down to be maybe a thousand.
I think his point is that they did a poor job of depicting how many survivors there were after the battle at winterfell. They showed all the Dothraki charge the undead and very few return. Now, it could be that they intended for many more of the Dothraki to survive that charge, but they didn't do a good job of communicating that to the viewers. The same is true of the Unsullied, by the end of that episode you got the sense that the armies were almost completely wiped out, they completely lost the walls and there were no scenes of thousands or even hundreds of men waiting in retreat.

Cut to a few episodes later and there they all are! Enough to man a fleet of warships and an army to march south.

My first suspicion was that the reason for this was that the episodes were directed by different people, but Miguel Sapochnik directed them both. So there's really no excuse for it.

I think his point is that they did a poor job of depicting how many survivors there were after the battle at winterfell. They showed all the Dothraki charge the undead and very few return. Now, it could be that they intended for many more of the Dothraki to survive that charge, but they didn't do a good job of communicating that to the viewers. The same is true of the Unsullied, by the end of that episode you got the sense that the armies were almost completely wiped out, they completely lost the walls and there were no scenes of thousands or even hundreds of men waiting in retreat.

Cut to a few episodes later and there they all are! Enough to man a fleet of warships and an army to march south.

My first suspicion was that the reason for this was that the episodes were directed by different people, but Miguel Sapochnik directed them both. So there's really no excuse for it.
I agree it was surprising. I don’t think that surprises are bad. Nor are they evidence that the writers are idiots.

Nope. You need to go back and watch the scene. She is 100% complicit. When she translates Diogo she knows what he is about to do. And she is neither timid nor scared. It is even clearer in the book.

I agree she is not meek nor timid. She is also not complicit. She has no authority nor power to prevent Viserys's death. There's a different between not being mournful and being complicit.