What's new

GAME THREAD: Jazz at Hawks 11/15/2015 6pm EST

Well, we are no longer last in assists per game. We have moved up one spot to 29th. If we can get 21 assists like wr did tonight on a consistent basis, this team could be a lot of fun.

What if we kept our two picks,and drafted Giannis and Gobert, and we drafted Kawhi, and we drafted Paul George.

Check-out this 3 wing lineup

Paul George
Kawhi Leonard
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert.

Also I would replace Exum with Zach Lavine.

Tbh, that's probably how I would have drafted if I were the GM.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lavine who continues to display his superb defensive mastery and on court nous ....

Great win for us on a hard fought road trip. Could have easily been 3-1 with a little more polish in the 4th. Need some home cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, a think a big reason Burke doesnt finish games is because Quin wants to run a switching defense. Kind of hard to do with Trey.

Also, a think a big reason Burke doesnt finish games is because Quin wants to run a switching defense. Kind of hard to do with Trey.
Good point

I thought Atlanta would be our one loss on the road and they turn out to be our one win. We played well as did Atlanta. Glad to see a win.

Hayward seems to be being met with a lot of traffic every time he drives into the paint. The worst is when he goes in and leaves his feet and has to do an ugly bail out pass. Hopefully Quin can work it out.
That seems to be his "go-to" move right now. Take it inside, then twist his body in the air as he throws it back out to whoever is setting up for a 3Pt attempt.

We beat an Atlanta team that played well and hard. Results aside, I was happy with our road games except the Magic game which ironically had looked the easiest of the 4 games before the trip began.

The most encouraging thing about this road trip was our offense. Now our ORTG now has soared to 99.5 which means we're an average team offensively. Statistically we're expected to reach 101.3 on 31 December (neglecting the toughness of the schedule). Spurs have 103.5

Our two glaring weaknesses are: closing out games and keeping the lead.

We beat an Atlanta team that played well and hard. Results aside, I was happy with our road games except the Magic game which ironically had looked the easiest of the 4 games before the trip began.

The most encouraging thing about this road trip was our offense. Now our ORTG now has soared to 99.5 which means we're an average team offensively. Statistically we're expected to reach 101.3 on 31 December (neglecting the toughness of the schedule). Spurs have 103.5

Our two glaring weaknesses are: closing out games and keeping the lead.

From a purely results driven point of view, going 1-3 isn't good. We should have won one more, but the team is growing and outside of the Magic game competed hard.