What's new

GAME THREAD: Jazz at Hawks 11/15/2015 6pm EST

LOL - Jazz beat a 60 win team on the road and some people still can't enjoy it.

Love this place.

In all honesty, we'd be so ****ing good with George rather than Hayward. Our 3-5 defense would be insane. Our 3-5 length and athleticism would be insane. We'd have the alpha/clutch guy we've longed for.

We'd be better if we had Kahwi Leonard instead of Burks. That would be the draft re-do pick I would do if I had one for the Jazz.

Hayward seems to be being met with a lot of traffic every time he drives into the paint. The worst is when he goes in and leaves his feet and has to do an ugly bail out pass. Hopefully Quin can work it out.

First there is a lot of whining for fans of the winning team. Second, those bashing hayward need to take a relax. I disagreed with drafting him, I disagreed with paying him the max, I disagreed with matching the offer. I was wrong. Last year Hayward proved me wrong. He is going to break out soon as everyone bashing him will feel stupid.

No way. Leonard is way better and US having him means the Spurs wouldn't.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
Oh, I was just adding to the what ifs.

Smart just dropped 26 (9-14 FGs) on Westbrook (5-20 FGs) tonight too. That's probably another we can add to the list on a couple years.

What if we kept our two picks,and drafted Giannis and Gobert, and we drafted Kawhi, and we drafted Paul George.

Check-out this 3 wing lineup

Paul George
Kawhi Leonard
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert.

Also I would replace Exum with Zach Lavine.

Tbh, that's probably how I would have drafted if I were the GM.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Imagine if we had also tanked for Durant, and maybe traded some pieces for the GSW pick that landed Steph Curry.

Stephen Curry
Kawhi Leonard
Kevin Durant
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert

6th man: Paul George

Yeah I like the versatility of this lineup.

Imagine if we had also tanked for Durant, and maybe traded some pieces for the GSW pick that landed Steph Curry.

Stephen Curry
Kawhi Leonard
Kevin Durant
Derrick Favors
Rudy Gobert

6th man: Paul George

Yeah I like the versatility of this lineup.

I think it's safe to say that we would make the playoffs with that lineup.