What's new

Game thread..Pelicans @jazz.... tank tested

Has anyone mentioned that we played against al farouq aminu without hearing about him from PG_AB?!? I thought we would get a few "this kid is ranked 98 out of 129.6 on my rating system" tonight. Where is that guy? We need more PG_AB around here for the tank!

Firstname Lastname had a great first half. Did you see his bucket chart? He somehow made 5 shots become 9 shots using magic.

069_zps0756589e.jpg

Look at the box score, the Jazz played really good. 51 fg%, 40 3pt% (with lucas!), anyone notice that we shot 39 free throws??!?, we scored 28 in the 3rd, and then 38 in the fourth. This was a real nice rare game. It was still against not that great of team, so the tank lives on.

Intro interview by Boler with Enes before the game aired on Root:

[video=youtube_share;yddheX_sMEE]https://youtu.be/yddheX_sMEE

sarcastic *******

No man I was completely serious. Just like in tennis when a player is serving, most of the power comes from the legs, but if their legs are tired they can still hit decent 100mph serves using jus their arms.

No man I was completely serious. Just like in tennis when a player is serving, most of the power comes from the legs, but if their legs are tired they can still hit decent 100mph serves using jus their arms.

Tennis sucks

Besides the obvious(pls see above) It is harder to hit jump shots w/tired legs and more will tend to come up short. It's just how it is. It is tough to adjust because it shortens both the height that you release the ball and your duration in the air. Also arms are usually tired when legs are. It isn't just a throw harder with your arms proposition.

Tennis sucks

Besides the obvious(pls see above) It is harder to hit jump shots w/tired legs and more will tend to come up short. It's just how it is. It is tough to adjust because it shortens both the height that you release the ball and your duration in the air. Also arms are usually tired when legs are. It isn't just a throw harder with your arms proposition.

I'm offended, and won't take any more of your posts serious from saying, "Tennis sucks."