What's new

Game Thread: Utah @ BYU, Sat. 9/21 8:15pm MT, ESPN2

All expected responses. mugli only knows how to type lololol, I was waiting from a rolfcopter from the 2 sizes too small skinny jean wearing albanian hipster, but I suppose a deflect and attack post is also predictable. We all know if the tables were turned you'd be bored and go back to pinterest to find something cool you can replicate from your local Bissell Centre Thrift Shoppe.

I'm glad the Ewe-ts have someone to defend their honor, but it might be more useful if you helped the ewe-t scarecrow fans get to the wizard in your ruby red studded loafers.

Always enjoy reading posts like these.

It's essentially a drawn-out post about you calling me fashionable. Is this supposed to be insulting? Cuz I see it as a compliment tbh. Thanks Spazz :)

I was "expecting" better insults-- but I am beginning to realize that the rumors behind the "beef-skills" of BYU fans might have some truth to them.

Heh, there have been about 3 or 4 times in the past couple of days that I've taken a deep breath and literally said to myself, "Don't turn into Conan. Don't turn into Conan."

Yeah I am willing to bet that there have been similar thought-processes among the Yewt-fans as well-- only involving SaltyDawg instead

Always enjoy reading posts like these.

It's essentially a drawn-out post about you calling me fashionable. Is this supposed to be insulting? Cuz I see it as a compliment tbh. Thanks Spazz :)

I was "expecting" better insults-- but I am beginning to realize that the rumors behind the "beef-skills" of BYU fans might have some truth to them.

I know what you mean by "better"... but that's just like your opinion man.

I don't think dick jokes and dairy queen references are "better" insults... in fact I think they show a lack of creativity, and a weakness in mind.
I'm glad you enjoy my posts. You are welcome for the "compliment".
It's too bad you are too childish to get over your sex joke fetish. It would actually improve the site content if you could refrain.

*Honestly I wonder if you even get half of the transparent jokes I leave on the doorstep. I feel like I can't say anything clever, and I have to dumb it down or it's too complicated to be understood. (not just you, I feel this way toward non hipster posters too)

JazzSpazz said:
As a Ute fan, I will answer the question Colton.

I would rather lose 52 out of a 12 game schedule as long as I beat the Cougars. I hate their stupid "blue zone", and cougartown, lip synch videos, and popcorn popping, and darth vader, and everything that ever has and ever will come out of provo or BYU. I hate them more than life itself and want to stomp their better than thou attitude into the ground with mine. Down with blue.... oh, and I'm okay if the U wins after that but that's optional.

Calling the remainder of Ute jazzfanz posters, please endorse my post and show that this is correct. TIA

Finally!! Thank you!!

For what it's worth, I think the "blue zone" is extremely stupid, too.

LOL, when I posted this I had forgotten that JazzSpazz is a Cougar rather than Ute fan. Oops. Well, I gave him pos rep anyway.

5mROCb3.jpg

BYU's record is nice, but I'm failing to see any wins against really good teams. On the other hand, Utah's record is mediocre but I'm failing to see any losses against any sub-.500 teams. Let me try on some glasses to look further:

0609-DISCORD-HAPPY-BLACK.jpg

Ah, that's better. BYU is teh better team.

BYU's record is nice, but I'm failing to see any wins against really good teams. On the other hand, Utah's record is mediocre but I'm failing to see any losses against any sub-.500 teams. Let me try on some glasses to look further:

0609-DISCORD-HAPPY-BLACK.jpg

Ah, that's better. BYU is teh better team.

Those are some nice glasses. I'm glad you finally started listening to Dalamon, our newest BYU fan, when it comes to fashion advice.
You'll like the glasses, I've got a pair and they rock.

I know what you mean by "better"... but that's just like your opinion man.

I don't think dick jokes and dairy queen references are "better" insults... in fact I think they show a lack of creativity, and a weakness in mind.
I'm glad you enjoy my posts. You are welcome for the "compliment".
It's too bad you are too childish to get over your sex joke fetish. It would actually improve the site content if you could refrain.

*Honestly I wonder if you even get half of the transparent jokes I leave on the doorstep. I feel like I can't say anything clever, and I have to dumb it down or it's too complicated to be understood. (not just you, I feel this way toward non hipster posters too)

Ur rite doe. If people think you're funny, then they must be smart. If they don't, then clearly they are mouth-breathing drones who are too daft to respect your comedic brilliance.

There are no other possibilities (especially --God forbid-- your jokes being cornier than grits, which are particularly strange given their placement in sports rivalries).

But it's kool bro ill kal ppl studded-loafer wearing hipsters with skinny jeans all the time because I hear this is that type of comedy that is so deep that even the non-hipsters of Jazzfanz can't understand it

Ur rite doe. If people think you're funny, then they must be smart. If they don't, then clearly they are mouth-breathing drones who are too daft to respect your comedic brilliance.

There are no other possibilities (especially --God forbid-- your jokes being cornier than grits, which are particularly strange given their placement in sports rivalries).

But it's kool bro ill kal ppl studded-loafer wearing hipsters with skinny jeans all the time because I hear this is that type of comedy that is so deep that even the non-hipsters of Jazzfanz can't understand it

I just wrote out an elaborate response... and deleted it.

I just refuse to "elevate" my humor to include body parts or bodily functions. Maybe one day I'll compare corny to grits and continue in my efforts to misspell all words in hilarious ways... because we all know that is the peak of hilarity.

I actually don't think people that don't find me funny are dumb. I don't even think people that don't even get the jokes are dumb. Possibly lazy, or too perverted to find anything other than body, bodily function jokes funny.

I just refuse to "elevate" my humor to include body parts or bodily functions. Maybe one day I'll compare corny to grits and continue in my efforts to misspell all words in hilarious ways... because we all know that is the peak of hilarity.

I actually don't think people that don't find me funny are dumb. I don't even think people that don't even get the jokes are dumb. Possibly lazy, or too perverted to find anything other than body, bodily function jokes funny.
What do you have against bodily function jokes? Here are some great ones:

What's the best thing to put in a pie?
(Your teeth!)

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
(It didn't have the guts!)

How do you make a skeleton laugh?
(Tickle her funny bone!)

What smells the best at dinner?
(Your nose!)

How does a frog feel when he has a broken leg?
(Unhoppy!)

What do you call a dinosaur with no eyes?
(Do-ya-think-he-saw-us!)

I don't think I need a spine. It's holding me back.

p.s. DQ is a bodily function joke?

In real life I've found that the funniest people are the ones who have to pull you aside and explain why they are indeed super funny.

Prolly the same story on teh jazzfanz.

In real life I've found that the funniest people are the ones who have to pull you aside and explain why they are indeed super funny.

Prolly the same story on teh jazzfanz.

And the ones that say the same stuff and use the same theme over and over and over, and people that use prolly but want to punch someone that says whom in the face.

And the ones that say the same stuff and use the same theme over and over and over, and people that use prolly but want to punch someone that says whom in the face.

Every SINGLE person I've talked to, who has met the real UGLI baby has described him as an extremely funny and pleasant dude to be around.

D'aww

Maybe there's a reason behind me misspelling everything; particularly diq and seks. Hmmmm.

Sigh. I just hate it when people don't get my jokes. Not just the hipsters, but the non-hip as well. Feel free to ask me to dumb it down, Mr. Spazz

I'm sorry doe I'm just so perverted that all my jokes are about teh dick and teh seks.

I think I might stop saying *confirmed*, and £¥£ as well. Too perverted for JFC, bros.

D'aww

Maybe there's a reason behind me misspelling everything; particularly diq and seks. Hmmmm.

Sigh. I just hate it when people don't get my jokes. Not just the hipsters, but the non-hip as well. Feel free to ask me to dumb it down, Mr. Spazz

I'm sorry doe I'm just so perverted that all my jokes are about teh dick and teh seks.

I think I might stop saying *confirmed*, and £¥£ as well. Too perverted for JFC, bros.

Yes, sick, just sick. You should be ashamed.