What's new

General NFL 2010 Regular Season Thread

Pathetic choke job by the entire Rams team tonight. Dumb throws, tons of drops, 2 missed opportunities to challenge plays that could have changed the game immensely.

Their play-calling was top notch too. 36 pass attempts. 11 handoffs to Jackson.

Their play-calling was top notch too. 36 pass attempts. 11 handoffs to Jackson.

36 pass attempts, 28 of them less than 10 yards. This was the first game that made me question whether Spags is really a HC. He was a deer in the headlights tonight.

So Catratcho, I'll make you an avatar bet for next week's Colts/Jets game. Loser has to display the other team's logo or helmet or whatever for a week.

I was just starting to like you, then I find out you're a Colts fan. That's almost as bad as Miami or NE. But I'll take the bet. I'll be at a wedding and won't be watching, which should compute to a win for the good guys.

Pathetic choke job by the entire Rams team tonight. Dumb throws, tons of drops, 2 missed opportunities to challenge plays that could have changed the game immensely.

Looked to me like a typical Sunday for The Rams

Looked to me like a typical Sunday for The Rams

True. All that was missing was kicking to a dangerous punt returner in the closing seconds. Then they would really have had an epic choke. One for the ages.

e2gng.jpg

Jets have their work cut out for them in Indy this Saturday. Can Sexy Rexy pull off a miracle and "go out and win a Super Bowl?"

Ravens dodged the bullet of having to play Indy instead they play Kansas City who got by on a easy schedule, gotta like Baltimore's chances.

Colts will beat the Jets I think, but it should be a tight game

I am kind of tempted to put money on Seattle +10 vs. Saints.

Short week. Long trip. Seattle is ok at home.

I think the Saints will win but Seattle covers.

I have my doubts about the Packers (besides the fact that I am a Vikings fan and very much dislike them). First and foremost they have zero run game. John Kuhn is the most popular running back in Green Bay and while he is good in spots, he leaves something to be desired if you have to lean on him for the run game. Also, Aaron Rodgers has never won a playoff game.