What's new

General NFL 2010 Regular Season Thread

And tell Henne to stop staring down receivers before he throws balloons to them.

And tell Henne to stop staring down receivers before he throws balloons to them.
Ya I tried but he was distracted by Brady and is gorgeous hair... he's so H A W T.

I agree about the RB's they need a quicker speed guy, that used to be Cobbs but he tore his knee last season and lost the explosion and Brown's had a few major injuries and just coming off of one so while he is good he hasn't regained fully yet and doubt he will. Problem with Ricky is he is a bit fumble prone so I don't know if I trust giving him a lot of carries.

Woohoo! What a glorious day. Moon over Green Bay, look whose back.

All-Day, Moss, Rice (when healthy), and Favre all on the field together.

Does Fox start promoting its 10/31 Minnesota @ New England game tonight or do they wait for Sunday?

with randy moss going to minny who do you think is a better fantays player between harvin and tate?

I would say Harvin. You gotta figure Moss is going to draw a double team which will open up the field more for guys like Harvin and Shiancoe. Tate doesn't really scare anybody and Welker, while one of my favorite WR's and highly talented, is not going to draw the same coverage Moss did/does.

with randy moss going to minny who do you think is a better fantays player between harvin and tate?

I dunno. I picked up Tate in both my leagues but I'm thinking the pats must have something else up their sleeves. I want the pats to trade for Steve Smith (superman version) if that happens I will pee my pants and he and tom brady will break every record imaginable.

The dude to grab in ur league, if he's available, is aaron hernandez. I think he is the next Dallas clark.

The evil empire better not pick up a Steve Smith I don't know what I'd do but I'm pretty sure I could use the black out fits of rage as a mental issue to avoid major prison time and the death penalty.

The evil empire better not pick up a Steve Smith I don't know what I'd do but I'm pretty sure I could use the black out fits of rage as a mental issue to avoid major prison time and the death penalty.

Whoa, you need to take a step back and relax, bro. Seriously.

I hate the Broncos. First they out-tough Tennessee, then have the audacity to call the Titans cheap? Please.

I dunno. I picked up Tate in both my leagues but I'm thinking the pats must have something else up their sleeves. I want the pats to trade for Steve Smith (superman version) if that happens I will pee my pants and he and tom brady will break every record imaginable.

The dude to grab in ur league, if he's available, is aaron hernandez. I think he is the next Dallas clark.

Agree 100% with you on Hernandez. He has already earned Brady's trust as a rookie and is probably the most talented TE they have had to date.

As if ESPN didn't act like a giddy pre-teen girl admiring a boy band when they talk about Brett Favre, Minny had to go and put themselves in the news again.

ESPN: The official network of Brett Favre, the Miami Heat and the best team in the AL East.

As if ESPN didn't act like a giddy pre-teen girl admiring a boy band when they talk about Brett Favre, Minny had to go and put themselves in the news again.

ESPN: The official network of Brett Favre, the Miami Heat and the best team in the AL East.
Kinda weird coincidence that this news got out the same week that the two teams play each other. But on the bright side (for me) who would've ever thought Favre and Isiah Thomas would have something in common.

Kinda weird coincidence that this news got out the same week that the two teams play each other. But on the bright side (for me) who would've ever thought Favre and Isiah Thomas would have something in common.

This "news" has been out there for a while. Deadspin has had the story for about two months on their website.

On HLN(?), or one of those more gossipy news channels, they were trying to say that the Farve tapes could be fakes. Even Frank Caliendo can't do a good Brett Farve.

This "news" has been out there for a while. Deadspin has had the story for about two months on their website.
Not much of a rumor news type, most of what I get is from here and then go look it up or follow the links provided. But that still adds further to my question is it a bit of a coincidence it starts to get major air time the same week the Jets play the Minni Favre's? Maybe not could be just ESPN wanting to talk about Favre lord knows they never really need a reason to in the past. I was just thinking maybe NY put this out in the ears again this week, I wouldn't put it past Ryan or the Jets to do that in hopes of just adding further distraction knowing anything Favre is guaranteed to get airtime, it may not matter/work but it couldn't hurt.
Except for people like me that can't stand Favre and is tired of hearing about him and also can't stand the Jets and hearing anymore about them. So I just wonder if they did it to try and gain some or any kind of competitive advantage bringing up a almost 2yr old event that wasn't really being talked about. Or if somebody(s) just felt the spot light wasn't on them enough and needed some ego(s) fed.