What's new

General NFL 2010 Regular Season Thread

Could Max Hall get the W over the Saints?

Boom, bitches.

I bet all you clowns who picked up the Saints for your fantasy defense feel stupid. Me? I'm a genius for picking up Hall and starting him this week. Worship me.

Saints have had high expectations ever since they lost to Chicago in the NFC Championship game in Brees' first season there. They are so overrated, like the Chargers of the NFC.

Boom, bitches.

I bet all you clowns who picked up the Saints for your fantasy defense feel stupid. Me? I'm a genius for picking up Hall and starting him this week. Worship me.

What did he get you? 4 points? Saints D was great, the Saints offense is what ****ed up a high scoring week for them.

You know, there are other types of cancer, NFL. Breast cancer is so overrated, I say next year the players wear brown and we fight colon cancer, then skin cancer after that. Skin cancer will be the number one cancer killer by the end of this decade. Don't say I didn't warn you.

My post on 8/18:

jenn_sterger_2.jpg

"Anyone want to see the pictures Favre sent me?"

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php/1793-Favre-is-back?highlight=favre

Ok I've seen four picks today in the final minute where the winning team intercepted the ball and ROOKIE Trevard Lindley is the only one who slid and didn't try and return it. GAME OVER. I can't stand when people try to return it when they already have the game won.

I'm so thankful my beloved, wretched Phins had a bye this week. Couldn't have stood another beatdown 3 weeks in a row. Now they're headed to Green Bay and they are finally catching some breaks. GB's top two TE's are out, they are beat up at several other key positions and Rodgers will most likely miss the game due to a concussion.

All that considered, it should be extra painful when Miami finds a way to botch all of that good fortune.

Poor clock management from NFL head coaches, aka people who are paid millions to know this stuff, never fails to astonish me.

Ok Favre, time to redeem yourself in this game. I'll give him credit, he's done well in the 2nd half for the most part.

EDIT: Hahaha, that's some classic Favre right there.

That was the Favre that I know know and love. Play bad for most of the game, bring your team back, throw a pick to ice the game. Well done Old Reliable, well done.

Saints have had high expectations ever since they lost to Chicago in the NFC Championship game in Brees' first season there. They are so overrated, like the Chargers of the NFC.

You can't honestly be this stupid, to call the defending champs, who went 14 games undefeated and beat a team who also went 14 games undefeated in the Super Bowl, overrated???

Your retardity is beyond belief.