What's new

George #B Hill

@10:46 PST:
...The only reason [Hayward] walks is.....

^dal the psychoanalyst

@10:49 PST:
...The fact of the matter is that we don't know these people.....

^dal the bet-hedger

(from: https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php...ll-Get-20-Million-in-FA&p=1310228#post1310228)

Should I go bump some posts where dal himself bumps posts that were off-base and funny? I'm willing to go the extra mile here. It's great seeing him squirm at the taste of his own medicine

@10:46 PST:

^dal the psychoanalyst

@10:49 PST:

^dal the bet-hedger

Should I go bump some posts where dal himself bumps posts that were off-base and funny?

i don't think i've ever seen a ****tier attempt at journalism in my entire life.

Has anyone gotten around to calculating what %age of NAOS posts are attempts to harass other posters?

I truly feel awful for any human who has to spend any extended time socializing with you. No surprise Peeks walked right past your boring ***.

NAOS stays avoiding this question. You're a **** poster, braugh

NAOS stays avoiding this question. You're a **** poster, braugh

is that question for me?? LMAO.

Dal at rock-bottom levels of desperation.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

i don't think i've ever seen a ****tier attempt at journalism in my entire life.

No worries, you and NAOS will come up with something.

It is like watching a train wreck. The two of you bring out the absolute worst in posting from each other yet can't walk away from each other.

Like watching my brother and his wife. Both really cool people on their own. Together they are a terrible couple and fight and bicker endlessly. But damn if they will leave each other. Some people just want to fight and look terrible doing it.

...was in the midst of editing my post.

But just so I'm clear, should I start evaluating your internet-board activity by journalistic standards? When did that campaign begin around here?

is that question for me?? LMAO.

Dal at rock-bottom levels of desperation.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Yup. Last time I asked it you also kept dodging, and others posrep'd me for it.

Whether it's OL or BigB or Jamezz or me or Stoked or Hantlers (back in the day) (etc. etc.) there is simply poster after poster that you have a history of chasing around, trying to confront or harass.

It's ****ty + bizarre and you're ****ty + bizarre.

No worries, you and NAOS will come up with something.

It is like watching a train wreck. The two of you bring out the absolute worst in posting from each other yet can't walk away from each other.

Like watching my brother and his wife. Both really cool people on their own. Together they are a terrible couple and fight and bicker endlessly. But damn if they will leave each other. Some people just want to fight and look terrible doing it.

There is very clearly one poster who constantly instigates this cess-pool and I have no clue why you never bother mentioning it or bringing it up. Go back to the last 10 times this has happened and see who started it.

...was in the midst of editing my post.

But just so I'm clear, should I start evaluating your internet-board activity by journalistic standards? When did that campaign begin around here?

around the time you started crying in negreps when I would quote-post things that you didn't say. Like this

I'm a bish

There is very clearly one poster who constantly instigates this cess-pool and I have no clue why you never bother mentioning it or bringing it up. Go back to the last 10 times this has happened and see who started it.

Because the two of you do this to thread after thread. Over and over and over and over... "he started it"? Really? That's your justification?

Because the two of you do this to thread after thread. Over and over and over and over... "he started it"? Really? That's your justification?

I'm bringing attention to the fact that it's the same ****ty dude doing it to multiple people and I don't care if it ****s all over good discussion as long as it brings attention to said ****ty poster making the forum worse for basically everyone.

--

When I clearly have never had this sort of problem with any other poster, whereas NAOS has had a history of attacking several others, it becomes rather obvious who should either quit the act or leave.

I'm bringing attention to the fact that it's the same ****ty dude doing it to multiple people and I don't care if it ****s all over good discussion as long as it brings attention to said ****ty poster making the forum worse for basically everyone.

Congrats on being a terrible poster right along with him. You are as equally guilty as he is in ruining all these threads.

Let me show you how easy it is. I just wont reply to this anymore... /gasp!!!!!

Congrats on being a terrible poster right along with him. You are as equally guilty as he is in ruining all these threads.

Let me show you how easy it is. I just wont reply to this anymore... /gasp!!!!!

I'll keep ruining them. What kind of pansy-*** message does it send to our resident sociopath if we just let him bulldoze other posters?