What's new

George #B Hill

And, for the record, I donated to fish's baby fund and have told him numerous times that I think he's a top-notch dude (who just says some overly sensitive stuff on a message board).

ya after he had a ****ing meltdown completely caused by you, You're ****ing myopic.

and "meltdown" is a hilarious overstatement for two reasons:

1. you're presenting it as if I was the sole cause. Go check the BYU homer thread and then tell me I was the sole cause. Please.
2. "Meltdown" doesn't describe taking a two-week hiatus from a message board surrounding rivalry week.

And JFC probably doesnt get a ton of new posters because its an established community with its own history. Plus there are other things like twitter and reddit which probably provide people with enough self-expression and discussion on Jazz basketball without the insider feel of JFC. NAOS doesnt really contribute to that anymore than any other established poster.

and "meltdown" is a hilarious overstatement for two reasons:

1. you're presenting it as if I was the sole cause. Go check the BYU homer thread and then tell me I was the sole cause. Please.
2. "Meltdown" doesn't describe taking a two-week hiatus from a message board surrounding rivalry week.

I'm referring to an instance prior to the recent BYU one, moron. But thanks for reminding me, lmfao.

This sociopath has chased away fish more than once.

#NAOSisthesolecauseofmyproblems

no one has ever said this. We just think you make the forum a ****ty place, and that you harass posters into leaving, and it makes the community worse.

It would be enjoyable if you would stop, for all parties involved. Most of us just want to come here as a stress-relief, and you're here basically doing the opposite. I don't know how much more frankly I can articulate this. I'm not sure you're physically able to imagine what impact your posts have on others.

I'm not sure I've ever reported you, but I intend to do so if you keep this sort of behaviour up with others.

-Dal

giphy.gif

Here's a parable for whoever is still reading (and for the archival value of this amazing thread):

My girlfriend doesn't smoke a lot of pot, but the other day I was feeling like it would be fun to get buzzed with her while we did some yard work. So, I offered her some. She was sort of hesitant but decided why the hell not. She had a puff or two. Soon after, she got angry and depressive and told me, "You see, this is why I don't like doing this! It upsets me." I then told her, "Look, dearest, these are not side-effects of marijuana. The weed isn't doing this to you, but it has provided an opportunity for you to feel something that was otherwise just off-boil, if you catch my drift."

Here's a parable for whoever is still reading (and for the archival value of this amazing thread):

My girlfriend doesn't smoke a lot of pot, but the other day I was feeling like it would be fun to get buzzed with her while we did some yard work. So, I offered her some. She was sort of hesitant but decided why the hell not. She had a puff or two. Soon after, she got angry and depressive and told me, "You see, this is why I don't like doing this! It upsets me." I then told her, "Look, dearest, these are not side-effects of marijuana. The weed isn't doing this to you, but it has provided an opportunity for you to feel something that was otherwise just off-boil, if you catch my drift."

I was thinking that about weed the other day. It allows certain things to float to the surface, but they're all already there, waiting to be felt, with or without marijuana.

no one has ever said this. We just think you make the forum a ****ty place, and that you harass posters into leaving, and it makes the community worse.

It would be enjoyable if you would stop, for all parties involved. Most of us just want to come here as a stress-relief, and you're here basically doing the opposite. I don't know how much more frankly I can articulate this. I'm not sure you're physically able to imagine what impact your posts have on others.

I'm not sure I've ever reported you, but I intend to do so if you keep this sort of behaviour up with others.

-Dal
To be fair, you engage him. You could stop? You're also no saint.

To be fair, you engage him. You could stop? You're also no saint.

if i stop, he moves onto another poster, already explained this. It's happened 200 times already. I don't want to repeat myself

NAOS peer pressured his wife into doing drugs then mansplained to her. Dal you must stop him.

Whether it's OL or BigB or Jamezz or me or Stoked or Hantlers (back in the day) (etc. etc.) there is simply poster after poster that you have a history of chasing around, trying to confront or harass.
El roacho, jazzspazz, fishonjazz, cy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app