What's new

George #B Hill

so now you're talking to a quote that you fabricated yourself?
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Just do what everyone else does and ignore NAOS if he starts being annoying. I think most people do a good job of that now.

but dude, what kind of message does that send to someone of his ilk, and to new forum posters in general?

It's ridiculous. Random poster is a dick, so we should just let him constantly go after different posters?

but dude, what kind of message does that send to someone of his ilk, and to new forum posters in general?

It's ridiculous. Random poster is a dick, so we should just let him constantly go after different posters?

NAOS gets off on people responding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw

NAOS gets off on people responding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw

It'll only be a "played yourself" moment if something isn't done about it.

Is Jazzfanz doomed to señor Rogaine just chasing posters away? Is that the sort of community that Jazzfanz wants?

It be helpful if you actually answered your own question and saw "who I was going after." It'd then be interesting to see you evaluate my "methods" against the tactics that you yourself have become known for.

A core piece of the humor here is that you insist that I have "methods" AND that those methods are indiscriminate (i.e. not pointed at posters with whom I have a history). You've got conservative-media levels of gloss and paranoia here, Dal.

It'll only be a "played yourself" moment if something isn't done about it.

Is Jazzfanz doomed to señor Rogaine just chasing posters away? Is that the sort of community that Jazzfanz wants?

Ehh, he mostly gets into **** posting with established posters. I dont think he has chased anyone off. The people he has gotten into it with have just put him on ignore.

Ehh, he mostly gets into **** posting with established posters. I dont think he has chased anyone off. The people he has gotten into it with have just put him on ignore.

fishonjazz cancelled his account i'm pretty sure. Or stopped posting altogether for some time. Go ahead and ask him why he did that.

It be helpful if you actually answered your own question and saw "who I was going after." It'd then be interesting to see you evaluate my "methods" against the tactics that you yourself have become known for.

A core piece of the humor here is that you insist that I have "methods" AND that those methods are indiscriminate (i.e. not pointed at posters with whom I have a history). You've got conservative-media levels of gloss and paranoia here, Dal.

the reason I call you a sociopath is cuz I've honestly only seen this lack of self-honesty with some of the sociopathic individuals that I deal with at work. I am willing to bet that you have never, ever considered how some of your posts make others feel.

fishonjazz cancelled his account i'm pretty sure. Or stopped posting altogether for some time. Go ahead and ask him why he did that.

Im pretty sure Fish has put me on ignore too. He came back and now he has NAOS on ignore. He seems to be doing fine.

Im pretty sure Fish has put me on ignore too. He came back and now he has NAOS on ignore. He seems to be doing fine.

1) he 100% chased him off tho, which answered your question (he cancelled his account). And NAOS's, for that matter.
2) NAOS has obviously moved onto new posters to harass, which is why this whole thing is so stupid. Why are we letting the dude move on from poster to poster, and our response is just telling each individual to ignore him until he moves onto someone else?

the reason I call you a sociopath is cuz I've honestly only seen this lack of self-honesty with some of the sociopathic individuals that I deal with at work. I am willing to bet that you have never, ever considered how some of your posts make others feel.

Dal the psychoanalyst, back at work.

Fish had a bad streak of blaming me for his problems. It came to a head on BYU-vs-Utah week. Which was funny. Dal has the same disease.

Those are the two posters.

1) he 100% chased him off tho, which answered your question (he cancelled his account). And NAOS's, for that matter.
2) NAOS has obviously moved onto new posters to harass, which is why this whole thing is so stupid. Why are we letting the dude move on from poster to poster, and our response is just telling each individual to ignore him until he moves onto someone else?

What if everyone just put NAOS on ignore? I'm not saying that should happen, but if anyone has a problem with NAOS posting that is the simple solution. Not sure what you are doing is doing anything other than feeding NAOS ego.

Fish had a bad streak of blaming me for his problems. Dal has the same disease.

Which is funny cuz most posters have zero problems in this matter.

This is hysterical. You really have no idea how ****ty you are

Fish had a bad streak of blaming me for his problems. It came to a head on BYU-vs-Utah week. Which was funny. Dal has the same disease.

And, for the record, I donated to fish's baby fund and have told him numerous times that I think he's a top-notch dude (who just says some overly sensitive stuff on a message board).