What's new

George "The Astro Van" Niang!

Honestly I think he stays around on a minimum deal. He might be an 8-10 year Jazz guy that hangs around at the minimum the whole time... then he takes over for Boler in the booth.

Hey! That’s pretty solid career projection for a turtle from Lawrence, MA! But ideally I think we should move on from Georgie. I think we can upgrade the minivan to an F-150 in the off-season...

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

My hell y’all are idiots. You’ve been bashing him since at least the beginning of last off season and probably longer, and now because of a few good games y’all love him now. Y’all need to eat hella more crow before you hop in the van with me.

My hell y’all are idiots. You’ve been bashing him since at least the beginning of last off season and probably longer, and now because of a few good games y’all love him now. Y’all need to eat hella more crow before you hop in the van with me.
Niang didn’t even mention you in either of his JazzFanz tributes, so...

Umm...I have not bashed Niang ..

In fact, if you put him on the Pels, then I think they would have chance to beat the Jazz. He has limitations...but the league cries for power forwards who can shoot. He does shoot well, and he is a PF. He is not an elite athlete so he will not be an allstar, but I think since a shooting 4 is in high demand, he could be a starter for some low level teams.

It wasn't broken down. It just needed to have the alternator replaced before it would run.
Nah it was the stereo that was the problem... He turned on that Michelle Branch and everything started coming together.