What's new

Gobert/Exum Summer Pick-Up Highlights

Dude in the black “wife beater” type tank top reminds me of DM.

Does this look like front of the rim to you? Seriously.

11vofa8.png
Yes, that is the front of the rim. There is the front, on the rim, and the back of the rim. He shot from the left side, not from above the break middle. Left/Right/Straight is relative to where you shoot from.

Exum shot from the left side, shot the ball straight, and hit the front of the rim. Because of good form, he had enough rotation that the ball bounced upwards softly, hitting the backboard on the way up allowing for an easy putback. Those are good misses when you have a guy like Gobert and shows he has great rotation.

Yes, that is the front of the rim. There is the front, on the rim, and the back of the rim. He shot from the left side, not from above the break middle. Left/Right/Straight is relative to where you shoot from.
You must be the most stubborn person to ever admit that you are wrong... never had guts to admit that you were wrong when I posted Mitchells dunk of one foot and now this? Are you seriously afraid to say, hey, my bad I did not see well... Big deal, really.
Even by what you are describing ball bounced way to the left of " your front of the rim".... That's what I was describing when I said his shot was not in line, had he hit front of the rim ( means shot in line with center of the rim) ball would have bounced to the right side of the rim, had he hit the back of the rim ( over shot) ball would bounce straight back to the shooter. Now he hit left side and ball bounced up. Like what the **** are you arguing about?

You must be the most stubborn person to ever admit that you are wrong... never had guts to admit that you were wrong when I posted Mitchells dunk of one foot and now this? Are you seriously afraid to say, hey, my bad I did not see well... Big deal, really.
Even by what you are describing ball bounced way to the left of " your front of the rim".... That's what I was describing when I said his shot was not in line, had he hit front of the rim ( means shot in line with center of the rim) ball would have bounced to the right side of the rim, had he hit the back of the rim ( over shot) ball would bounce straight back to the shooter. Now he hit left side and ball bounced up. Like what the **** are you arguing about?
I'm sorry you cant seem to understand it. My bad for trying to reason with a moron.

No, that's not how it is lmfao.

Front and Left/Right arent to be used in the same way.

Left/Right are relative terms.

Front/On/Back arent.

It's not that hard to grasp.
Whatever idiotic system you are trying to use to cover your blindness it does not make this miss a close miss. The simple fact - it had no chance of going in and it was badly missed.

Whatever idiotic system you are trying to use to cover your blindness it does not make this miss a close miss. The simple fact - it had no chance of going in and it was badly missed.
1. It's not a system. It's common sense.

2. It's not a bad miss because of the excellent rotation he puts on the ball, which results in a soft miss that allows an elite rebounder to get a put-back

3. Jonas Valaciunas is trash

2. It's not a bad miss because of the excellent rotation he puts on the ball, which results in a soft miss that allows an elite rebounder to get a put-back

Anytime your jumpshot is not inline with the center of the rim it is a bad miss, rotation or not, unless you are shooting bank shot. Every shooting coach will tell you that, but you obviously never talked to one in your life.

Right before that miss the other dude hit nothing but net from the same spot. His shot was perfectly inline with the center of the rim... compare it to Exum's shot which was about foot off to the left.

r9k9rn.png

Right before that miss the other dude hit nothing but net from the same spot. His shot was perfectly inline with the center of the rim... compare it to Exum's shot which was about foot off to the left.

r9k9rn.png
Yes, that was a better shot. Exum's was in-line with the center of the rim, it just hit a bit short. If he missed it badly it would have ricocheted back, and not up. You know nothing. Exum hater glasses.

Yes, that was a better shot. Exum's was in-line with the center of the rim, it just hit a bit short.
LMAO. Exum's shot was not in line with the center, I posted a picture with ball clearly a foot to the left. You must be the most dumb stubborn *** ever. Please post a picture with Exum's shot and where the **** do you imagine the center of the rim is...

LMAO. Exum's shot was not in line with the center, I posted a picture with ball clearly a foot to the left. You must be the most dumb stubborn *** ever. Please post a picture with Exum's shot and where the **** do you imagine the center of the rim is...
You posted a picture of the ball and rim with no relation to the launch angle. You arent showing anyone ****.

Yes, that was a better shot.

If this shot which hit nothing but net is in the center on the rim ( which we both agree ) then how the **** Exum's shot which is about a foot off from this shot is in line with the center as well? Do you even understand how stupid you sound?