What's new

Gobert/Exum Summer Pick-Up Highlights

You posted a picture of the ball and rim with no relation to the launch angle. You arent showing anyone ****.
HAHAHHA, another idiotic argument, we all know he shot from the left side, and I posted a picture with the center/front of the rim from that location.

no you did not. Cy refers to 2 mid range jumpers, couple layups and one dunk.
Saw those. I'm just happy Xman is there with those guys showing he belongs.
Hopefully he keeps working, and makes a big leap this year. Making threes, I think, will be the key.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: MVP
If this shot which hit nothing but net is in the center on the rim ( which we both agree ) then how the **** Exum's shot which is about a foot off from this shot is in line with the center as well? Do you even understand how stupid you sound?
You really cant be that dumb, right?

You have a line with a center. You can be somewhere in the front, in the middle, or somewhere in the back. Any of those positions don't make you "out of line". There is missing left/right and long/short. Exum missed short, but just barely and with good form/rotation he was able to have a good miss. If you miss short badly, you airball or the shot clanks off the rim hard.

I'm sorry you lack b-ball knowledge.

Exum's was in-line with the center of the rim, it just hit a bit short.

How is this in line with the center? Like please, explain with example or drawing because I have no clue what the heck are you seeing, and how do you understand the basketball rim parts. If you saying his miss was short than he would have hit the backboard for crying out lout...

20tqn1u.jpg

How is this in line with the center? Like please, explain with example or drawing because I have no clue what the heck are you seeing, and how do you understand the basketball rim parts. If you saying his miss was short than he would have hit the backboard for crying out lout...

20tqn1u.jpg
I dont see Exum in this. I just see you making up stuff.

You have a line with a center. You can be somewhere in the front, in the middle, or somewhere in the back. Any of those positions don't make you "out of line". There is missing left/right and long/short. Exum missed short,
you were right until last sentence. He missed left, not short for crying out loud.

I dont see Exum in this. I just see you making up stuff.
LMAO. Another gutless excuse. What did I make? Are you saying position where Exum shot is wrong or where the ball hit? Because I am really starting to question your sanity. Are you going to post something visual explaining your hallucinations?

LMAO. Another gutless excuse. What did I make? Are you saying position where Exum shot is wrong or where the ball hit? Because I am really starting to question your sanity. Are you going to post something visual explaining your hallucinations?
I'm saying it's all wrong. Just stop with these clown diagrams. You just exposing yourself.

Rudy's in good shape and moving well. Exum looks like he's ready to get better, but still needs to get better. He's hesitating a bit on his long Js
How do you make all these conclusions from 12 minutes of a pickup game where few people are playing defense?

Rudy looking good. His touch around the hoop looked great. Durant looking otherworldly. Exum has that speed and nice flow to the hoop but I thought several of his shots looked terrible.

Reactions: MVP
Durant, George and Siakam looked most impressive there - Durant plain unstopable... Rudy being Rudy, cleaning up garbage and blocking shots. Exum made two mid range jumpers but bricked all 4 of his 3's badly. Nice few drives to the basket. I just don't think he will ever develop reliable 3 point shot, mechanics are just ugly.
Why are his mechanics so bad??? He has had some of the best coaching in the world! He went to a high school where they focus on basketball! Are his arms just too long? I’m so frustrated with the fact that his shot is still ugly 4 years into his NBA career. Favors shot was ugly when he first came to the Jazz, but they fixed it! Is Exum doomed?

Why are his mechanics so bad??? He has had some of the best coaching in the world! He went to a high school where they focus on basketball! Are his arms just too long? I’m so frustrated with the fact that his shot is still ugly 4 years into his NBA career. Favors shot was ugly when he first came to the Jazz, but they fixed it! Is Exum doomed?
Exum has much better mechanics than Favors.