What's new

Gobert/Exum Summer Pick-Up Highlights

And yes, it's true. Favors has the worst shooting mechanics on the team. It's why he is a very inconsistent shooter, especially from the FT line.

Have you seen Udoh shoot?

Fair point about Exum, I really didn’t get what you were trying to say. I’d say he has more of a knack at blowing by his primary defender and getting open layups than I’d say he has a knack for making shots.

If you are in the left corner the front of the ring is the left of the ring if looking at the ring from directly in front I.e foul line. Cy is right (or is that front or left?)
sdjou1.png
are in the left corner

Have you seen Udoh shoot?

Fair point about Exum, I really didn’t get what you were trying to say. I’d say he has more of a knack at blowing by his primary defender and getting open layups than I’d say he has a knack for making shots.
I dont think I've ever seen Udoh shoot a jumper, so I dont really think about him.

If you are in the left corner the front of the ring is the left of the ring if looking at the ring from directly in front I.e foul line. Cy is right (or is that front or left?)

are in the left corner
no, he is crazy and a dick. Exum's shot was not from left corner. He shot from about where the second or 4th rack would be in 3 pt shooting contest so front of the rim would be as pointed in the picture. Just rewatch the shot at 2:28.

no, he is crazy and a dick. Exum's shot was not from left corner. He shot from about where the second or 4th rack would be in 3 pt shooting contest so front of the rim would be as pointed in the picture. Just rewatch the shot at 2:28.
*says the person who has held a 4 year grudge against Exum*

*says the person who has held a 4 year grudge against Exum*
It had nothing to do with Exum. It’s about you being gutless coward who never admits mistakes. Its obvious your first argument was without even taking a second look at that shot and when you were proven wrong you just trying to come with the most ridiculous excuses, trashing Valanciunas( really, thats all you got?), calling others stupid, illiterate and other names instead of being a man and admitting that you were wrong.

How do you make all these conclusions from 12 minutes of a pickup game where few people are playing defense?

Because Rudy is moving well, making multiple defensive actions and getting to rebounds before other guys, and Exum is hesitating and thinking on his long jumpers. He should just catch and let them go.

What I liked about Dante's performance was that he made jump shots coming off a pick and another pulling up. Something missing in his game. Yes he clunked a few 3 pts but I am not worried about that. If he can develop a pull jump shot he will be tough to guard. Also he blew by the guy who was trying to guard him on a few occasion for a layup. No hesitation. I am expecting more from Dante this year, I am hoping that he is one of the main scorers off the bench is in line for most improved or 6th man consideration. Yes I know the 6th man is a stretch but I think he has the ability to be a difference maker if he develops a mid-range game.

And it's great to see that those mid range jumpers from Ex came from Rudy's screens. That Jazz connection!

Regardless of whether Ex missed short, or short left, the ball came off the rim nicely for a put back.

I didn't see anything to get excited about re Dante. By my count he was 2/7 on jumpers. Looked just the same to me. Rudy looked the same as well, but that is something to be excited about :)

Ex was 6/10 shooting, 2/3 mid range, 0-3 from three. Like I said before, if only he had hit one three, it would be nice.

Especially those 2 in the corners, they were wiiiiide open. He had time for a cup of tea and some butterscotch bikkies.

Everyone should look pretty good in a summer pick up game imo.

People aren't creaming enough for Gobert in this video.
He is absolute beasting, and 2nd to only Durant as overall badass of the video.

All Star year for Rudy. He is ready.

Exum looked steady. Not overly explosive, but calm, and rock solid. I expect good things from him.
These experiences are gold for him.

People aren't creaming enough for Gobert in this video.
He is absolute beasting, and 2nd to only Durant as overall badass of the video.

All Star year for Rudy. He is ready.

Exum looked steady. Not overly explosive, but calm, and rock solid. I expect good things from him.

Love me some Stifle Tower.

Can wait for the season to begin.

I agree Exum looked great. Awesome performance. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Exum keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

I was surprised how silent the players were. I would have thought that they would be constantly running their mouths in a situation like this. Was kinda impressed with the professionalism.