What's new

Gobert questionable tonight vs. the Pelicans with a sprained left ankle

Ingram made 2 extremely difficult fadeaway baseline jumpers tonight. Quite impressive.
And that backwards put back dunk that the rookie did was amazing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Pretty awesome that the jazz offense is looking this good and Conley hasn't even gotten going yet

Come do a psychiatry rotation in Utah. I’ll make it really light. You can watch or attend as many games as you want.

haha omg that would be great. i'm not sure what the process is for doing electives in other countries-- what kinda psych do u do

I don’t feel I underrate or under appreciate Gobert at all, but is this what it’s like to not have defense? Or are Bradley and a Green really this bad on D?

Pelicans are at 53 points. That about league average. Jazz fans are a bit spoiled with watching defense.

haha omg that would be great. i'm not sure what the process is for doing electives in other countries-- what kinda psych do u do
Adult outpatient primarily. If you were wanting to see other stuff then can all be arranged. Or if you are wanting a cush 4 day work week, have at it.

I think Tony is an NBA player because of the rebounding and ability to score around the rim. He's just inconsistent. Mostly because of age/inexperience.
I like him

We just need to win the quarter. If we can’t, then I worry, but if we can push this lead by even a point by the 4th, then we’re good.