What's new

Gobert questionable tonight vs. the Pelicans with a sprained left ankle

I was at the game last night. Exum guarded Jrue Holliday better than Conley did, but that's about the only thing he did well in his 5 or so minutes last night.

Rudy's still listed as questionable for tomorrow night. We catch a break with Middleton being out.

How about you respect other posters that have been here much longer than you have ? Most of us hate Exum and realize that if we had his contract off our books we could have had a better contributor on our roster
That’s right, even wankers have a right to be heard.

How about you respect other posters that have been here much longer than you have ? Most of us hate Exum and realize that if we had his contract off our books we could have had a better contributor on our roster

Respect is earned.

Talk about anything other than your fixation of one player.

Respect is earned.

Talk about anything other than your fixation of one player.

You haven't earned it rookie poster account I will call you Exum ranked. I will be looking for you every game he sucks to remind you of his suckery

Last edited:
You haven't earned it rookie poster account I will call you Exum ranked. I will be looking for you every game he sucks to remind you of his suckery

The only thing that you will command is your Vitriolic Verbal Diarrhea (VVD) that emanates from your ar$e.

This conversation is over.

We should have given him to Memphis when we had the chance. No one wants him, the whole league knows he sucks unfortunately

Your hatred of exum is beyond silly. Get over it dude. Not everybody hates him, in fact very few have the same feelings as you. Most are in different about him and some like his game. So give it a rest. You have made your point so stop trying to force feed the rest of us your hatred. Please.

What was your old name? Never heard of you until now.

You've earned something from this board that others haven't?

Yep even yourself and Exum the bust wankers of them all. Are you his agent ?
Bust ******? Not his agent, think he has been a bust. Injuries and inconsistent play. When I read a ******, I call ****** that’s all. I’d imagine you’re around 13, either chronologically or mentally.

Bust ******? Not his agent, think he has been a bust. Injuries and inconsistent play. When I read a ******, I call ****** that’s all. I’d imagine you’re around 13, either chronologically or mentally.

Lol so is Dante's skill set

Just hope joe ingles starts shooting better

29% from 3 is just extremely uncharacteristic of him.

Yeah... you are going over the top on this stuff now. Don’t think many hold hope for Exum anyways.