What's new

Gobert questionable tonight vs. the Pelicans with a sprained left ankle

Hold on a second. If it's a 'coming back from serious injury' issue like you said, and the player needs time, every player should be treated with the same duty of care. So because it's Donovan it's fine, we can let go of those medical worries and just play him, but because this is Dante, we better adhere to the medical situation?

Bud, the fact is, Exum could have played a maximum of 4 minutes in the second half. That is an incredibly rational response that I just gave you. I'm not being ludicrous and stating that he should play 20. Also, this would not be the first time that Quin was afraid of what he saw when Dante fell to the floor. I clearly remember when he came back from his previous big injury, and somebody tunneled him and he landed on his shoulder. Quin almost raced out to Dante like a worried parent to check if he was okay. I've seen Jazz teammates be worried for him from the bench in various different scenarios.

Do you blame us he's got glass bones and is a liability

Uh Tony Jones said Exum was excellent on Teague, that Teague torched everyone but Exum ? Call me crazy but I’m kind of inclined to go with a guy who is watching court side for a living than armchair haters

Explain how Exum got schooled in these plays? Then ask Tony what he was smoking? My arm chair is over 30 years old. With 4 years of college ball playing experience incase you needed to know.

Reactions: MVP
The real MVP of last night's game is The GOAT, Jessica Alba.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Explain how Exum got schooled in these plays? Then ask Tony what he was smoking? My arm chair is over 30 years old. With 4 years of college ball playing experience incase you needed to know.

I didn’t know that but cmon dude that makes what you’re saying even more ludicrous and less credible. Exum is in what 4 of those plays lolol. Teague gets past him one on one once with a nice hesitation dribble. Joe loses him on what should have been a switch on another, Exum stays in front of him and forces him to make a tough shot on another and then he gets screened on another. You also neglected to talk about the other times Exum stayed in front of him and forced Teague to pull out, and the other time Exum blocked him at the rim but hey let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I have no issue with you criticising him mate most of it is warranted but when the likes of you and MVP just ignore reality deliberately to heap on him at every single opportunity you just can’t be taken seriously.

Ad yup I find TJ to be pretty realistic and reliable in his assessments

I didn’t know that but cmon dude that makes what you’re saying even more ludicrous and less credible. Exum is in what 4 of those plays lolol. Teague gets past him one on one once with a nice hesitation dribble. Joe loses him on what should have been a switch on another, Exum stays in front of him and forces him to make a tough shot on another and then he gets screened on another. You also neglected to talk about the other times Exum stayed in front of him and forced Teague to pull out, and the other time Exum blocked him at the rim but hey let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I have no issue with you criticising him mate most of it is warranted but when the likes of you and MVP just ignore reality deliberately to heap on him at every single opportunity you just can’t be taken seriously.

Ad yup I find TJ to be pretty realistic and reliable in his assessments

Reality is Exum fans are like parents that give out participation ribbons and thanks for coming out Pats on the back. He sucks and those he try to see it otherwise are in denial. He is offensively challenged and sucks at every facet of the game

Reality is Exum fans are like parents that give out participation ribbons and thanks for coming out Pats on the back. He sucks and those he try to see it otherwise are in denial. He is offensively challenged and sucks at every facet of the game

Lol. “Every facet of the game”. Thank you for proving my point.

So anybody know if Gobert is going to be back for the next game?

He is offensively challenged and sucks at every facet of the game

Offensively challenged? Yes. Constantly injured? Yes.

"Sucks at every facet of the game"? No.

His value to us is as a defender. When healthy he has consistently shown great ability to lock his man up. His defensive effort on James Harden in the playoffs a couple years back was the most impressive one on one defensive effort I've seen from ANY player in the league guarding Harden. He literally shut him down and had him frustrated. His other value is his ability to get to the rim with ease. Although his ability to finish is highly suspect.

I understand the logical criticisms against Dante but you don't have to go overboard to support your stance.

I question whether this current roster needs Dante. Royce and Joe are very very good wing defenders. DM and Bojan aren't bad either. And Mudiay is playing so well kind of makes having Dante redundant offensively because both are most effective on offense when they have the ball in their hands.

If we were to trade Dante for another offensive bench weapon I'd be fine with that. Especially if it was a 4/5 type. At the same time, if we keep Dante I think I'm fine with that too. Wing defenders like him are valuable in playoff situations.

Necessary ? I think so because Exum supporters need constant reminders. I wouldn't call it hostile the truth hurts I guess

As far as I can see, the Exum homers have pretty much quietened down, but the haters have become worse and are rampant.

Posters like yourself have become so disgusting in my opinion, because you're so far up the Exum hatred hole, so much so that it is ALL you talk about, and you're not even acknowledging some of our great wins, like the back to back wins in the previous two days. Tony, Donovan, Bogey, Rudy, Green and Mudiay, and the rest of the team deserve praise, yet you're talking about Exum. It's like you're an Exum hater as first priority, and Jazz fan as second.

How about you step back, breathe, and come back as a Jazz fan.

As far as I can see, the Exum homers have pretty much quietened down, but the haters have become worse and are rampant.

Posters like yourself have become so disgusting in my opinion, because you're so far up the Exum hatred hole, so much so that it is ALL you talk about, and you're not even acknowledging some of our great wins, like the back to back wins in the previous two days. Tony, Donovan, Bogey, Rudy, Green and Mudiay, and the rest of the team deserve praise, yet you're talking about Exum. It's like you're an Exum hater as first priority, and Jazz fan as second.

How about you step back, breathe, and come back as a Jazz fan.

How about you respect other posters that have been here much longer than you have ? Most of us hate Exum and realize that if we had his contract off our books we could have had a better contributor on our roster

Offensively challenged? Yes. Constantly injured? Yes.

"Sucks at every facet of the game"? No.

His value to us is as a defender. When healthy he has consistently shown great ability to lock his man up. His defensive effort on James Harden in the playoffs a couple years back was the most impressive one on one defensive effort I've seen from ANY player in the league guarding Harden. He literally shut him down and had him frustrated. His other value is his ability to get to the rim with ease. Although his ability to finish is highly suspect.

I understand the logical criticisms against Dante but you don't have to go overboard to support your stance.

I question whether this current roster needs Dante. Royce and Joe are very very good wing defenders. DM and Bojan aren't bad either. And Mudiay is playing so well kind of makes having Dante redundant offensively because both are most effective on offense when they have the ball in their hands.

If we were to trade Dante for another offensive bench weapon I'd be fine with that. Especially if it was a 4/5 type. At the same time, if we keep Dante I think I'm fine with that too. Wing defenders like him are valuable in playoff situations.
We should have given him to Memphis when we had the chance. No one wants him, the whole league knows he sucks unfortunately

Eh you’re way better than that dude. It makes you look a little over the top with it all

Over the top no, wanting us to win with all cylinders firing for our all in year . Nothing is wrong with that we need someone better on our roster than Exum. Heck Brantley and Oni have better skill