What's new

Gobert to Minnesota

This is a sad day for the Jazz organization. I hope this man gets his jersey retired here in the future.
He ****ing better. Him and Joe both. They had the years here and the accolades and the culture fit. I hate seeing Rudy go, especially for a large pile of horse apples. Sure it's a lot of apples but it's still just a pile of ****.

I've been lurking on jazzfanz for a few years and almost never post. But I'm very sad to see Rudy traded. He's my favorite player I've ever watched on the Jazz (born in 95 so it's hard for me to say I actually watched Stockton and Malone). I'll be very curious to see how it goes in Minnesota. I believe in Rudy and think he can work with Towns, but I sort of wish we'd sent him to a bigger market... I really hope it goes well so people around the league realize how good Rudy really is. I kind of think that would have been more likely in Chicago.

Looks like Dlo is not involved? I don't know what to think about that. I think he sucks so it's kind of good we're not getting him but I also don't want him screwing up Gobert's shot to get more respect.

I hope we send Beverly somewhere else, I can't stand that guy and don't want to root for him.