What's new

Golf

It was dark, but I feel like I can say with 100% certainty that TroutBum did not hit a golf ball 360 yards tonight.

He went home and practiced though. He had plenty of time after going out 15 minutes into the game.

KWB stood me up today like Trout's mom did last week. The least you could do is actually tell me your out instead of going MIA, you Freaking hack. I know, I know. Jokes on me.

KWB stood me up today like Trout's mom did last week. The least you could do is actually tell me your out instead of going MIA, you Freaking hack. I know, I know. Jokes on me.

I did tell you. If you ever checked facebook, you would have seen my explanation. Weather out here sucks anyways today.

archie.jpg

Is dat how you say, ehhh.... classic heeheepeepeecaca?

I golfed 9 holes today at Fox Hollow. It's actually not a bad place to golf and the holes are very forgiving. I only lost one ball all day. I played the best I've ever played, but I need to practice pitching and putting a lot more. I love that I can hit my irons consistant and I can actually drive straight (for the most part). I actually drove to the green on a par 4 today. It made my day.

I golfed 9 holes today at Fox Hollow. It's actually not a bad place to golf and the holes are very forgiving. I only lost one ball all day. I played the best I've ever played, but I need to practice pitching and putting a lot more. I love that I can hit my irons consistant and I can actually drive straight (for the most part). I actually drove to the green on a par 4 today. It made my day.

Ya right, IT'S UNPOSSIBLE TO DRIVE A BALL THAT FAR!!!11 LOL.

Went on Saturday out here in Stansbury. Back 9 hole 16. Par 3, roughly 180 yards and this was my first shot.

golftm.jpg

FML.