What's new

Gordon Hayward broke his hand

Hayward? More like Breakward.
Seriously, I think he is literally breaking under the pressure of his own contract.
Max contracts can be a psychological and physical burden.
I guess when this contract is over, he can let himself drift back to a veteran's minimum and revive his career.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using JazzFanz mobile app

He was actually having an amazing year. Shooting the ball 55% from the field. Granted a lot of those games were against some turd level teams and the benefit of playing against eastern conference tomato cans.

Looked for the dates of our games against the celtics, and ir turned out that as long as it is not really serious (i hope so), he may be back comfortably some time before (both games post all star break, between last week of february and first week of march), which is good news i guess.

That mitchell block were great, but imagine another one of this, in slc, he back on good shape and form, that being a close game, maybe even the monster block coming from rudy (to put these unloyal hoes in their places), they having better expectations now over this new core, the same for us with our revamped roster, that would be too much epic to lose the clash for some stomach illness (aka he p**ped his bed thinking of it)

I used to be angry about how he set us back, but also glad he was gone (after he exposed himself and after we had the two years of feel-good teams). I liked seeing him suck, because I felt it was karma, and we got the last laugh. I think Bojan has healed these wounds, as I now no longer care. Would prefer to beat him full strength so there aren’t excuses. But in any case, I’m not concerned if he’s successful or not, because we (at least me) can now move on and put his occupation in our mind where it belongs — nowhere.
Would old-school rep the **** outta this. I’m right there with you. Bojan heals.

Seriously, I think he is literally breaking under the pressure of his own contract.
I guess when this contract is over, he can let himself drift back to a veteran's minimum and revive his career.

Lol

Equating breaking his ankle and his hand to something psychological is, well, ****ing stupid.

Blame the contract on the broken bones. Lol

Feel awful for Gordon, and I was really looking forward to getting to play him at full strength this year. That was going to be a really fun game. Damn.

He's never been the most head strong dude.