What's new

Happy aluminum day

I’ve got two more days. I guess I was a little occupied and took some time to re-register. It was also fun having the moratorium on all banned posters.

You must have had a lot of time on your hands that day.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
That was the beginning of the end for me. I think I did the game threads the rest of the year. I fell way behind in other things. What a ride it was, though. Never again.

That was a bad day... What happened again? Was it hacked? I remember being upset about the great playoff photoshop wars being lost forever.
Not a hack. Iirc it was a server crash combined with the backup system not working. Something like that, maybe @Jason recalls the detail .

That was a bad day... What happened again? Was it hacked? I remember being upset about the great playoff photoshop wars being lost forever.
I’d also like to bring back @YB85 post from one of the Lakers’ series where he ranted on how much he hated them, all the stars he was going to boycott, then something like “and if I knew what Dyan Cannon did, I’d boycott that too.“ Somewhere else, or perhaps it was the same post, there was a list of people who hate the Lakers. As it progressed, it got more ridiculous. One of them was Dr. Quin Medicine Woman.

Good times.