What's new

Hayward finger injury

I think Defense at point of attack with Exum\Hill instead of Neto/Burke (and insert Mack too if you want for the 20 whatever games we had him) is of greater value than Hayward's value as a defender instead of Joe Johnson, Rondey Hood, Joe Ingles at the 3.

Sure, I feel like I'm not getting this point across clearly, it's more about the versatility of Hayward and we don't have anybody to replace that. Hill/Exum help tremendously but you can't stick them on a SF or smaller-sized PF and have them switch onto a guard and be able to hold their ground. There's just less versatility defensively w/ him out and w/ the current status of our roster. It creates a hole in the defense that can be exploited. Suddenly running your action through the SF that Hood and Johnson are guarding will open up more for other positions since we probably wouldn't want them switching and they could get burned off the dribble.

I understand that I guess your comparing to last year and how we have upgraded our perimeter defense with the addition of Hill and Exum but that doesn't mean it effects how we handle Hayward on the defensive end.

The only person being an asshat is you. You seem to think Jazzfanz is divided into two groups:

1. You
2. Unreasonable people predicting 55-60 wins and a WCF appearance. I don't have a problem with your predictions, but you whipping out the whiny victim card everytime somebody disagrees with you is getting really annoying.

Which isn't even what anyone is saying lol.But Log did catch a lot of flak initially. Now it's just turned into this.

Countless. I can remember 4 dislocated fingers that Malone played with, and I know Stockton played with a few, here and there, as well.,

From what I have seen it wasn't just a dislocation. He also broke it. Hood even said he saw his bone sticking out.

Which isn't even what anyone is saying lol.But Log did catch a lot of flak initially. Now it's just turned into this.

Feel free to go reread this thread and you'll see that my hyperbolic statements in this regard aren't actually very hyperbolic. 11 voted more than 54 and the vast majority of votes were for greater than 50. And read some of the posts. Lots of 56 and higher votes in there. But thanks for the baseless accusations and insults along the way. Staying true to form for plenty of people from that thread.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?52614-Number-of-Wins

Feel free to go reread this thread and you'll see that my hyperbolic statements in this regard aren't actually very hyperbolic. 11 voted more than 54 and the vast majority of votes were for greater than 50. And read some of the posts. Lots of 56 and higher votes in there. But thanks for the baseless accusations and insults along the way. Staying true to form for plenty of people from that thread.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?52614-Number-of-Wins

No matter how many times you harp on that it will not be true. Feel free to reread it yourself.

Ceiling and floor are very different things. Get real and stop playing.

/broken record.

Direct quote from you in that thread:

"I feel like I am the only one taking things into consideration objectively. Everyone else is like "we added Diaw....70 wins here we come!". "

Like I said, the problem isn't your prediction, it's you rubbing your prediction into everybody's face at every opportunity and then playing the whiny victim role when people disagree. You don't see how it wouldn't rub people the wrong way when your reaction to Hayward's injury is to rub your prediction in people's faces again? What's the point of that if not to get a reaction?

No matter how many times you harp on that it will not be true. Feel free to reread it yourself.

Ceiling and floor are very different things. Get real and stop playing.

/broken record.

I did which is why I posted it here. You obviously did not. Fair enough. You carry on your delusion since it means you don't have to own up to anything. I won't mention it again. You can lead a man to reason but you can't make him think.

I did which is why I posted it here. You obviously did not. Fair enough. You carry on your delusion since it means you don't have to own up to anything. I won't mention it again. You can lead a man to reason but you can't make him think.

I did, feel free to continue your dishonesty. No you can't and I have no hope you'll start now on this issue.

Good

Tony Jones Tweeted two days ago:

"Rodney Hood said he knew Gordon Hayward's injury was bad when he saw it, He said he could see the bone."

But in looking that up again there is a rebuttal to that.

That same day Andy Larsen tweeted this:

"So Rodney Hood couldn't see Gordon Hayward's finger bone, but he could tell pretty immediately that G's finger was not right."

I stand corrected. Can't link to twitter from here. Hope this will do.