What's new

Hayward is gone

In all fairness LMA might have meant it when the article was written. People change their minds. That's why trying to read into the things GH is doing and saying right now is a useless exercise.

That's largely what made me think of it. Fans reading into every twitter post and blog post 6 months out from his decision is an excercise in futility. But then again, what other reason do we have to be here?

If you're telling me that a player's first playoff games at the highest level in the sport (the NBA) is not meaningful, and less important than a college championship game, then your point simply isn't worth listening to.
When you have no shot like we did in that series, it does. Remember, I said compete for something.

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

Here, let me help.
I find it odd that a player who is "gone" would go to a DLeague game to support a couple of soon-to-be ex-teammates. Or maybe he just wanted to escape diaper duty at home. Oh wait, wasn't there another article about him not having to do that?

David Locke ‏@Lockedonsports 16s17 seconds ago
Jazz are 10-1 when George Hill and Gordon Hayward play and the point differential is just stupid

This is great. Hopefully Hayward notices this and decides to stay here (with Hill).

C2HA9hGVQAAib26.jpg:large

He opts out and signs a 1 or 2 yr extension, surely.

Gives him another year to really decide and also another year to make an All star team and get that extra coin...

I think with that Allstar nod, Utah can pay him close to $80M more than anyone else... That would be hard to walk away from in a garbage team let alone a contender.

At least we don't have to worry about his wife pushing him to other places:

PJMkxJ5.jpg

I knew there was a reason I liked Robyn. Besides her eyes, that is.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

Hayward's gonna make a lot more money by staying here. That's how he's going to decide.
This.
He ain't gong anywhere.

At least we don't have to worry about his wife pushing him to other places:

PJMkxJ5.jpg

I knew there was a reason I liked Robyn. Besides her eyes, that is.
Hey, that's my screenshot! Posted on reddit last night and misspelled Hayward "re-signing" as "resigning." Had a few people worried for a minute.

Was actually just about to post this in here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

But his hottie wife was complaining about the cold and the inversion yesterday. Just another reason to address air pollution....to keep Hayward a Jazz man.

Hey, that's my screenshot! Posted on reddit last night and misspelled Hayward "re-signing" as "resigning." Had a few people worried for a minute.

Was actually just about to post this in here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yep, that's where I got it. Nice catch and thanks for posting.

If she doesn't like the cold, then Boston wouldn't be a better fit. Guess Hayward to the Lakers? Of course there's the air quality to think about.

Jazz throw in a home air purifier and subsidize gas bill to heat Gordon's home. Problem solved!

If she doesn't like the cold, then Boston wouldn't be a better fit. Guess Hayward to the Lakers? Of course there's the air quality to think about.

Jazz throw in a home air purifier and subsidize gas bill to heat Gordon's home. Problem solved!

High altitude air is the only air I like better than sea air.