What's new

Hayward is gone

Hayward has a home in SCAL. He's going to the Lakers, who have one of the best young coaches in the league. Book it!

Jk...I think he'll re-sign with Utah (if that's what his beautiful wife wants).

Haywards game in LA got a little twitter buzz... not sure wifey would want all the SoCal talent staring at Gordon every night.

I think he stays.

In the 4th quarter today against the Nets in a close game, there was a Hayward drive where he kicks it out LeBron style for Joe Johnson who knocks it down for 3 to ice the game. The TV zooms to him walking to the bench nodding his head with confidence. He also scores 30 (again).

I think he's now more confident about where this team is going, the talent around him is World Class, the FO is World Class, the coaching is World Class and he himself knows that his ability is now matching with the level of expectation placed upon him.

He will stay.

The Jazz should really try to market Hayward as a SG and Hood as the SF. That way we could say "Hayward is a top 3 SG in the NBA".

I think he stays.

In the 4th quarter today against the Nets in a close game, there was a Hayward drive where he kicks it out LeBron style for Joe Johnson who knocks it down for 3 to ice the game. The TV zooms to him walking to the bench nodding his head with confidence. He also scores 30 (again).

I think he's now more confident about where this team is going, the talent around him is World Class, the FO is World Class, the coaching is World Class and he himself knows that his ability is now matching with the level of expectation placed upon him.

He will stay.

I hope you are right.

I still think he goes Boston

I hope you are right.

I still think he goes Boston

I dunno how will he play with the ball dominance Isaiah Thomas? Hayward handles the ball here a tonne, making plays for others and himself. In Boston he'll have to defer to Thomas, making his playmaking redundant.

Also don't forget that Boston is an incredibly tough market, the crowd are very knowledgable and unforgiving. There will be a whole lot of pressure on him to deliver.

I dunno how will he play with the ball dominance Isaiah Thomas? Hayward handles the ball here a tonne, making plays for others and himself. In Boston he'll have to defer to Thomas, making his playmaking redundant.

Also don't forget that Boston is an incredibly tough market, the crowd are very knowledgable and unforgiving. There will be a whole lot of pressure on him to deliver.

I can't see much chance of Boston at all .. they're not as good a team as we are. Can't see him going to the trouble of uprooting unless it's CLEARLY a much better team and chance of winning it all.

I can't see much chance of Boston at all .. they're not as good a team as we are. Can't see him going to the trouble of uprooting unless it's CLEARLY a much better team and chance of winning it all.

If they traded for Cousins, do you think that would hurt or help their chances of signing hayward?

Can BOS afford Horford, Cousins, Isaiah, AND Hayward?

They probably couldn't, but maybe if they sent Horford in the trade they could make it work, I really don't know.

But in response to DownUnder, I agree that even if they could hypothetically get him, I don't think Hayward would want to be play alongside him. He'd never see the ball.

They probably couldn't, but maybe if they sent Horford in the trade they could make it work, I really don't know.

But in response to DownUnder, I agree that even if they could hypothetically get him, I don't think Hayward would want to be play alongside him. He'd never see the ball.

I'll be stunned if he goes, i just can't envisage a situation where he can get to a team, get paid and be in a significantly better situation to win.

Also apparently Boogie's the reason Isaiah got shipped out of SAC in the first place? Not sure how those 2 would co-exist, then you throw Hayward in the mix... mess.

It's not about the money at all. He is smart with his money and won't make a decision based on that, I don't think. I think he'll just want a change.

Money and teammates and winning have nothing to do with the equation....? Make an actual argument besides "I have a feeling" or "I think he'll just want a change..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you tell me .. would Hayward rather play with Rudy or Boogie ?? no brainer i would think

This 1000 times. We can and will pay him more. We are better than Boston. Thomas is a FA and does not look like he'd be fun to play with... horford is old. He only leaves if his wife wants to be a reality star and he wants to go to LA... neither seems like the type.

We are his biggest money and best basketball situation.