What's new

Hayward just got engaged.

Also, I have heard that Kolbi's friends put G on blast on twitter for cheating on her earlier this year. Anyone crazy enough to follow FRIENDS of a Jazz player's gf?

Hayward is a lucky guy if he found the love of his life. Best wishes and I hope it works out for them.

"Finally get to marry the love of my life"

So I guess Kolbi was just chopped liver. Good luck to the couple; she's set herself up to be very rich if it doesn't work out.

Godron,
Please have your fiance order some of this. AS you'll find out, marriage reveals many things about your spouse you may not have considered before.
1) No matter how beautiful you may find her, yes, her &*^% does stink just as bad as yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

"Finally get to marry the love of my life"

So I guess Kolbi was just chopped liver. Good luck to the couple; she's set herself up to be very rich if it doesn't work out.

How old are you?

You come off as fairly young and immature...yet you seem like you've been around for a while. I feel like you could be 15, or you could be 40. Tell me, I must know.

Also, I have heard that Kolbi's friends put G on blast on twitter for cheating on her earlier this year. Anyone crazy enough to follow FRIENDS of a Jazz player's gf?

lol gtime cheated on kolbi with the girl he is engaged to now? hah

He probably banged a cosplay model at Comic-Con.

Seems like the only way Gordon could cheat on somebody, you would have to appeal to his natural male and nerd desires at once.

I'm just trying to figure out how a 23 year old guy got into contact with a girl in high school? like what social circles is he in?

LMAO.

I hope she is an inside spy for DL that is holding onto her virginity until she is married. The sexual frustration is causing him to play bad, driving his stock down, and Utah will be able to sign him for around 7-8 million per year. Once he gets married his sexual frustration is relieved, he will start playing better than Paul George, and lead Utah to a championship. Once it comes time to re-sign him, DL will give him a lowball offer of 12 million dollars, and his wife will threaten to leave him if they don't stay in Utah. Either he can take the low offer and stay in Utah, or sign elsewhere, lose his hot wife, and end up giving her half of his money anyway. DL is a genius!

i appreciate the thought that went into this post. repped

If yall think she is hot Im glad I don't go to Utah.. She is an average looking girl to me. Nothing special.. So glad I don't live in utah

Reactions: MVP