What's new

Hayward opted out

So leaving Utah , he made the point of going to Boston, “ a true sports town , that he will win championships with “.

Now to Charlotte.... because the music stopped and that was the only chair left to sit on ?

One thing Gordon is great at , is blowing up bridges , and getting injured .

In order to have the salary-cap room to sign Hayward, the Hornets will waive guard-forward Nic Batum and use the NBA’s stretch provision to spread cap implications of Batum’s remaining $27 million over three seasons, an NBA source confirmed to The Observer.

Oh Charlotte...and looks like no sign and trade for Trader Danny. So I guess with Batum waived/stretched, Hayward is "costing" Charlotte $39mil a year.

Real GM Celtics board has mixed emotions on Hayward signing with Charlotte, but a portion of the board is pretty upset, much like how our fans were when Hayward left in 2017. Some of the more emotional comments:

"Is this a good reason to start looting? I need some new shoes."

"Please Ainge fans, defend all of this...I'm ready for the riveting excuses."

"Sickening. This is indefensible. We could have dumped him at the deadline."

It goes on and on.

Real GM Celtics board has mixed emotions on Hayward signing with Charlotte, but a portion of the board is pretty upset, much like how our fans were when Hayward left in 2017. Some of the more emotional comments:

It goes on and on.
If I were Ainge, I wouldn’t have counted the teeth of a donated horse and just accepted Turner and McDermott. That’s a good return for someone you don’t want.

Charlotte will be winning championships in no time at all.

Boston gets to revel in the feeling we did.

It goes on and on.
More quotes!

Ha. It seems JA is on holidays. Grab the opportunity to shine Mr. Hume