What's new

Hayward's Woes

Which version of the conversation is it going to be?

Look babe its not you its me

or

I think we've grown apart

???

After watching Brad run his team, I don't think he has the balls to straight up break up with Hordon. He's going to ask Danny to do it for him.

Only 2 shots in 24 minutes. I guess he's loving the system his boyfriend Brad promised him.

That isn't why he went Boston. His wife told him they were going to Boston, hence they went to Boston. That's all it really came down to.

One of the side effects of all the former Jazzmen of recent times getting scattered across the NBA is I pay more attention to the league...

I feel a little bad for enjoying Hayward struggles but not bad enough to change. Conversely, I am cheering for Alec, Rodney, Igor, Demarre, Milsap and even Trey Burke. I feel bad for Enes and wish him safety and peace.

I enjoying watching the other GH struggle and want him to struggle more each time I see Taureen Prince is doing well. Shocked to see this other GH is hurt again and won't play against the Jazz tonight.

Last edited:
One of the side effects of all the former Jazzmen of recent times getting scattered across the NBA is I pay more attention to the league...

I feel a little bad for enjoying Hayward struggles but not bad enough to change. Conversely, I am cheering for Alec, Rodney, Igor, Demarre, Milsap and even Trey Burke. I feel bad for Enes and wish him safety and peace.

I enjoying watching the other GH struggle and want him to struggle more each time I see Taureen Prince is doing well. Shocked to see this other GH is hurt again and won't play against the Jazz tonight.

I pretty much agree with this. I totally wish Enes and his family complete safety. That said, he needs to learn when to stfu as he seems to me to be putting people, including himself, in harm’s way. But he just can’t help himself and only knows Enes which means running his mouth.

Interestingly, I think I dislike Hood more than virtually any other recent ex-Jazz player not named Hayward. That includes Kanter.

Interestingly, I think I dislike Hood more than virtually any other recent ex-Jazz player not named Hayward. That includes Kanter.

I don't dislike Hood, but I think it's funny how much the media overrates him from his time in Utah. Talking about how great of an addition he is and how he can push Portland over the top. Dude's averaging 6ppg shooting 41/29/40 right now in Portland lol. I'm sure he'll have a random 30 point game or something and get hyped again though.

Somebody should do an analysis of an inverse correlation between Hayward's time spent on the basketball court vs his time playing video games since he'd left Utah.

I bet the correlation would be statistically significant.

Weird, why do you not like Hood? I know he was toted around as being the "go to guy" then DM came around. For the Jazz selecting him in the late first round and having him become a decent player was really good. He seemed like a nice guy off the court as well.

Weird, why do you not like Hood? I know he was toted around as being the "go to guy" then DM came around. For the Jazz selecting him in the late first round and having him become a decent player was really good. He seemed like a nice guy off the court as well.
He was a bratty weenie. Became something of an embarrassment. Resented Joe’s success. Weak in most conceivable ways.

He was everything this team isn’t in a bad way.

I still sometimes wonder what would have happened if Hayward remained with the Jazz and hadn't suffered that injury.

So many Boston fans were so sure that Hayward would come back 100%, but it's never a sure thing. That'll be an albatross around Ainge's neck for a few years for sure.

I do not wish Gordon Hayward any good. Just want him to stay mediocre, his wife cheat him with some regular man then left him and take half his wealth, and Boston fans come to hate him badly.
Dude did things with paricular focus on harming the Jazz. **** him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not wish Gordon Hayward any good. Just want him to stay mediocre, his wife cheat him with some regular man then left him and take half his wealth, and Boston fans come to hate him badly.
Dude did things with paricular focus on harming the Jazz. F-ck him.
So basically you're saying you hope they write a country music song about him. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think the vitrol at Gamerward is intense because it took so much effort from the jazz to make him look good and so much effort for the fans to like the elusive cipher. Hell the whole coaching staff worked to create an offense so he could be a "star" and we could all tell it was forced and unnatural just like when the jazz deemed him the leader. Puke.

I don't dislike Hood, but I think it's funny how much the media overrates him from his time in Utah. Talking about how great of an addition he is and how he can push Portland over the top. Dude's averaging 6ppg shooting 41/29/40 right now in Portland lol. I'm sure he'll have a random 30 point game or something and get hyped again though.

Hood dropped 25 points in 21 minutes this afternoon - after scoring 5 in the last 3 games combined. My guess is he'll always be that type of guy.

Boston is playing the Houston. Damn, I'm torn. I hope Celtics win while Hayward has a disastrous game. I only wish both teams can lose.

Last edited: