What's new

Hayward's Woes

Where's iJizz? He told me he's chummy with his teammates. All I've seen is him sitting at the far end of the bench looking like he doesn't want to be there.

Looks like my prayers were answered, and Hayward will have a disastrously bad game. Worth the Houston win.

Where's iJizz? He told me he's chummy with his teammates. All I've seen is him sitting at the far end of the bench looking like he doesn't want to be there.

Haywood will have one good game and he will come back. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Haywad is now the gift that keeps on giving. We are so fortunate to have him.

Story?

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

His wife posted this photo on instagram wayyy before free agency ****. saying it was nothing just wearing a shirt. now we all know haywood always planned on going to celtics way before that summer.

now he averages 10 points. guess he likes being a bench/6th option

His wife posted this photo on instagram wayyy before free agency ****. saying it was nothing just wearing a shirt. now we all know haywood always planned on going to celtics way before that summer.

now he averages 10 points. guess he likes being a bench/6th option

Oh, this is that photo. Hadn't seen it before, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app

Looks like my prayers were answered, and Hayward will have a disastrously bad game. Worth the Houston win.

Sad how obsessed you guys are. Hayward did us all a favor, not resigning in Utah. It’s funny as hell you guys are still butt *** hurt over Hayward, oh and I’d rather see Hayward score 101 points and hit the game winning three at the buzzer, and which catapults him to stardom, because it ****ing helps the jazz, you idiot!!!!

Sad how obsessed you guys are. Hayward did us all a favor, not resigning in Utah. It’s funny as hell you guys are still butt *** hurt over Hayward, oh and I’d rather see Hayward score 101 points and hit the game winning three at the buzzer, and which catapults him to stardom, because it ****ing helps the jazz, you idiot!!!!

q.png

Why this allow? This person calls people idiot? So rude. Never say it to me !!!!