What's new

Haywood just officially signed with the Celtics

1. His kid was in the ER and Boston FO screwed the pooch on it
2. He was in Boston earlier ready to go and they were not done with the paperwork. No big deal
3. Hayward talked to the Boston Media yesterday
4. He confirmed when the story supposedly leaked HE HAD NOT DECIDED.

Someone build goodwill in a city for 7 years, does everything the right way and everyone beleives an ESPN writer who says he posted the story just as he was boarding a plane to get it out there.
He had a 50/50 chance.

With friends like this fan base who needs enemies.

And you think the way Hayward is just being shredded by the Jazz is not going unnoticed.

Good luck getting another Top 20 player as a FA. Not happening.

Good luck getting a ring, not happening.

Good luck making the playoffs, 8th seed at best....

Enjoy mediocrity.....

I'm convinced you mus be one of Hayward's HS friends doing deep PR work.

2. He was in Boston earlier ready to go and they were not done with the paperwork. No big deal

Someone build goodwill in a city for 7 years, does everything the right way and everyone beleives an ESPN writer who says he posted the story just as he was boarding a plane to get it out there.
He had a 50/50 chance.

And you think the way Hayward is just being shredded by the Jazz is not going unnoticed.

Enjoy mediocrity.....
Lol

The jazz shredded Haywood lol. They drafted him earlier than expected. Gave him big time minutes and a big time role early in his career. Developed the hell out of him. Maxed him. Built the offense around him. Acquired the players necessarily to get him and the team to the next level last summer and helped him get to the all star game. Flew to San Diego to offer him more money than any other team and the keys to the team and face of a franchise. Waited patiently for his decision instead of going after his possible replacement.

Then he leaves to sign a max deal with the team whose head coach is the love of his life. The team that didn't get anyone in free agency to improve their team. While the jazz get a great point guard to make an already very good team even better. And the jazz have nothing but nice things to say about him and don't drag his name through the mud after he leaves.

Poor poor haywood.

He had a 50/50 chance.

Enjoy mediocrity.....

hold up leme troll the troll

hayward was brought in and like 3 players were cleared out and another player was talking about how the celtics crowd was chanting for the opposing player. You sure some of those players on that roster didn't have their friends sent out to make room for this "white boy" from utah? You think there is some ill-feelings there at all? or are all the players happy he's there? IM SURE IT'S A FAKE HAPPY.

You forgot the celtics were down 2 games to the Bulls before Rondo was sent out? you think losing 3 players and putting in hayward is going to fix that? the celtics have a 5'8 pointguard who loves to shoot, a good player on offense, but a disaster on defense. Atually he's so bad that he Makes Shelvin Mack look like a defensive genius. A center that is 1/4 the player Rudy is, and a head coach that looks like a college freshmen.

He had a 50/50 chance.

Enjoy mediocrity.....

Bro/Sis, Hayward and his family and friends should just move on.
It's too late for either side to salvage the hurt feelings.

If his kid was in the ER, that sucks, and I would be there too.
Also, I would advise you to get some thicker skin. Don't be so sensitive. In life any time you make decisions there will be those that don't agree with your decision. That's ok, move on. I know I'm living life right when at least somebody is mad at me. Otherwise I'm playing it too safe and too worried about what others think.

Who cares, and make a decision.
The decision I suggest you make is to stop following Jazz fans and this board. Start posting on Celtics boards. Clean break. It will be best for both of us.

If you think Hayward is being shredded by Jazz fans, wow, you have a lot to learn. This is nothing compared to most other fan bases.

"Good luck getting "another" top 20 player as a FA." First of all when has that ever happened in Utah anyways? Hayward was made a top 20 player in Utah. How will this change anything?

"Good luck getting a ring, not happening." Yea so far we have not bought a championship and don't have the tv's to pay for the top players that only want sponsorship and dollars. Honestly I would rather cheer for players that want to be here and not get a championship than pay for players to be mercenaries that don't really care about Utah or the fans and organization. I like real people, not the people we find out later are faking it. If we can get a championship with those types of players, that would be awesome. Let the fakes go somewhere else.

"Good luck making the playoffs, 8th seed at best..." Wow, this says more about Hayward than Utah fans. The west is stacked, and we will still compete even without the entitled golden child that left for the easy road. Clearly Hayward didn't make the difference between winning a championship and not. I'm not sure why you think it will be different for him other than the soft schedule in the east before the playoff loss and no championship. Whoever comes out of the west will be battle tested and the real championship series will be the WCF. The west's 8th seed will be a better team than all but the top 1 or 2 teams in the east most likely.

Enjoy mediocrity? What is that? The new tagline for Hayward and the Celtics? Fire your pr department bro.

Hit the road. Your schtick is old now. It's getting to the point that even the Jazz fans that wish Hayward good luck on his future will start wishing for him to lose. If you can't ignore the vocal few, you will turn the silent majority into enemies as well. Let it go.

I hope and plan on this being my last ever response to you. Please take my advice.

He had a 50/50 chance.

Enjoy mediocrity.....

I think I speak for everyone when I say go **** yourself!

Oh noes! And here I was thinking he would admit to lying and screwing around the Jazz for half a day amid free agency just so he can get his fee from the Tribune... SHOCKER!

He had a 50/50 chance.

Enjoy mediocrity.....

Wait the Jazz are shredding him? Pretty sure we did him a solid by not calling him and his agent on their bull shot and then we took out a full page ad thanking him... I'm sure dude is planning on putting something together for us in the penny saver. His thank you Utah doesn't cut it... wasn't about Utah and he made cash on that deal. We poured seven years into the partnership so that he could turn light it on fire so he can make more all star games... that's what this is about btw. They are no closer to a championship than we are. But yeah we are the jerks here

Wait the Jazz are shredding him? Pretty sure we did him a solid by not calling him and his agent on their bull shot and then we took out a full page ad thanking him... I'm sure dude is planning on putting something together for us in the penny saver. His thank you Utah doesn't cut it... wasn't about Utah and he made cash on that deal. We poured seven years into the partnership so that he could turn light it on fire so he can make more all star games... that's what this is about btw. They are no closer to a championship than we are. But yeah we are the jerks here
Jazz organization and the millers have been nothing but 1st class

All the beat writers and many fans have not

As GH said in the call he gets being upset but making violent personal threats against not only him but his family is way out of line

I follow Hayward because I follow butler. Shoot me

I’ve watched literally every jazz game last 7 years and became a fan

I was expecting fans to be upset but classy. Wish him well as you do every player the jazz cut with no notice

But most of not all writers and most fans have literally turned on a 7 year relationship when the only person who really knows is Hayward

I’ve learned a long time ago to take people at their word until proven otherwise

Everyone is believing espn ******* over Hayward blows my mind. That jackass was even worried Hayward would change his mind because of his leak. That should tell you all you need to know. He guessed and got it right

Looks to me like someone told him he was leaning Celtics which Hayward acknowledges and reported as truth. That’s ********

I just thought Hayward has done enough to get the benefit of the doubt but I guess not

On a personal level I find it strange that apparently the only person Hayward has talked to was Quinn

I remember Locke greasing the skids 2 weeks ago that he may leave

His big item was all the losing and what they’ve done is too little too late

And the RFA time. Don’t forget that was a DL and Miller family decision to tell him he was not worth it

My guess is things may have been said that he won’t let go

As GH said in the call he gets being upset but making violent personal threats against not only him but his family is way out of line

I was expecting fans to be upset but classy. Wish him well as you do every player the jazz cut with no notice

But most of not all writers and most fans have literally turned on a 7 year relationship when the only person who really knows is Hayward

I’ve learned a long time ago to take people at their word until proven otherwise

Everyone is believing espn ******* over Hayward blows my mind. That jackass was even worried Hayward would change his mind because of his leak. That should tell you all you need to know. He guessed and got it right

Looks to me like someone told him he was leaning Celtics which Hayward acknowledges and reported as truth. That’s ********

I just thought Hayward has done enough to get the benefit of the doubt but I guess not

On a personal level I find it strange that apparently the only person Hayward has talked to was Quinn

And the RFA time. Don’t forget that was a DL and Miller family decision to tell him he was not worth it

Pls go gargle on Hayward's ball sweat somewhere else

so? **** like that happens? get over it.

Cry me a river, haywards gone and he shouldn't be bitching about anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

And yeah, people believe an ESPN reporter with a good track record.

Hayward's best interest was to control the message. He just got mad some tards in his camp leaked it because people from Indiana are stupid (Trey Lyles as evidence by his game, George Hill as evidence from turning down a lot of money, and now you believing some lie).

And yeah, people believe an ESPN reporter with a good track record.

Hayward's best interest was to control the message. He just got mad some tards in his camp leaked it because people from Indiana are stupid (Trey Lyles as evidence by his game, George Hill as evidence from turning down a lot of money, and now you believing some lie).

Well at least you get back to lottery picks

so? **** like that happens? get over it.

Cry me a river, haywards gone and he shouldn't be bitching about anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Good video for you

Haywards over it about to get a ring

I could care less I follow butler players. Go Hayward and Mack

It’s this place that can’t get over a FREE agent not picking jazz. Huh. Wonder why

I guess gobert better enjoy the love. He gets 4 more years of it. Oh wait 3 because you will trade him so you at least get something

Good video for you

It’s this place that can’t get over a FREE agent not picking jazz. Huh. Wonder why

I guess gobert better enjoy the love. He gets 4 more years of it. Oh wait 3 because you will trade him so you at least get something
And you're still here....

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well at least you get back to lottery picks

Yep, that's what's really fun about the NBA. Watching your team lose and then watching the draft lottery then draft day. Nothing more thrilling than that. Who wants a competitive team when you can pick college players every year?

Good video for you

About to get a ring?

lol this sounds like a bet I just can't pass up.

I'll put up 200 to win 100 that Hayward doesn't win a championship in the next two seasons.

We will need to both deliver the funds to a third party upon agreement on the bet, $100 from you, $200 from me.