What's new

Head Coach Jerry Sloan to resign today :(

Completely disagree. Williams has never thrown a player under the bus.

...in the press. What goes on in the locker room and the FO might be a very different story. Everything I hear from people who have any connection to Deron is that he's an ***.

...in the press. What goes on in the locker room and the FO might be a very different story. Everything I hear from people who have any connection to Deron is that he's an ***.

Rumors are rumors. Will you stay a Jazz fan?

He seems like an ***. That's a separate issue though, Sloan's time was up before Deron got here, IMO.

Well my best man at my wedding was very good friends with a SLC reporter and he told be that Stockton was an *** too. He said a lot of reporters got tired of his "silence" or generic answers. He even went to say that the Jazz had to beg Stockton to do any charity work and to ask him not to be a pain in the *** to the reporters. Was it true? Perhaps but I have not doubt my friend wasn't lying. Was I shocked to hear it? In some ways Yea because do we really know the players. Did it change my opinion about Stockton the ball player? Absolutely not. Did Sloan actually say that Deron was the reason he left?

Wow... everyone is giving their complete support to Jerry and stating that up until just 10 minutes ago they were trying to talk Jerry and Phil out of resigning. Despite what has been said about players not having anything to do with it, this is going to fall into a certain player's lap with a distinct thud.

No players pushed them out, KOC didn't push them out, management didn't push them out -Greg

When you lead with that, it is clearly what happened.

Fine. I'll give you this money, but know that this has nothing to do with my wife being held captive against her will.