Who do you like better?

• Hendricks

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Walker

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Like/Dislike them both equally

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Ok, LeBron James the only player athletic enough to play at 250. Your knowledge is greatly appreciated
Great job dude. A generational talent vs a no-namer who could go at 10 but because they have the same weight, they're comparable LOL. Try comparing Walker with someone in the same caliber as him dumbass.

Great job dude. A generational talent vs a no-namer who could go at 10 but because they have the same weight, they're comparable LOL. Try comparing Walker with someone in the same caliber as him dumbass.
I didn't compare them. I just said they both are heavy dudes.

If Walker is the athletic muscle bound version of ZBo I will gladly take him 9.
You must like mediocrity then? Hendricks is more athletic, much better lift/vertical, not even comparable free-throw shooting, shot almost double the amount of 3's as Walker and made them at a better clip, had more blocked shots, actually just shot more and better than Walker at literally everywhere on the floor, had less turnovers.

IE: The point was Walker ISNT a more atheltic Zbo, he IS Zbo. Back to 1st grade critical thinking son.

You must like mediocrity then? Hendricks is more athletic, much better lift/vertical, not even comparable free-throw shooting, shot almost double the amount of 3's as Walker and made them at a better clip, had more blocked shots, actually just shot more and better than Walker at literally everywhere on the floor, had less turnovers.

IE: The point was Walker ISNT a more atheltic Zbo, he IS Zbo. Back to 1st grade critical thinking son.
kids-table.jpg

It seems like an unpopular opinion on here, but I really don't think that Walker/Hendricks are in another tier vs Black/Wallace. I think they all project to be high level starters, but none of them have a ton of star upside.

Probably one of them ends up better than that and one ends up worse, but I don't think the probability is that different between all of them.

HOU vs UCF (1H) 1/25/23:

Summary

Hendricks:
- Beautiful looking shot.....quick and high release. Has decent ability to attack closeouts off the dribble too. Long strides help him a lot.
- Explosive rim protector, had some highlight plays and does a good job contesting around the rim in general. Very alert help defender.
- Perimeter defense a little hit and miss, I think he's a little upright, but generally good.
- Had some good ideas passing wise, but couldn't execute the passing part
- He's a player that would look better around better players

Walker:
- Man amongst boys, overwhelms the other team with his physicality
- Very engaged off ball defender. Always looking to help and rotate
- Really good passer, it's just obvious on film
- Post up game is kinda BS. Does not work in college, don't think it will work in the NBA unless it's against smaller players. Wish he was used in PnR and not as a post up player with another big on the court.

- UCF starts out in a matchup zone, Hendricks does a good job showing on a PnR coverage, but not much threat from HOU. Play ends up with Walker chucking up a long 2 with nothing going on the first possession. No good.
- Catch and shoot 3 from the corner for Hendricks, easy. Walker didn't necessarily play coverage bad, just a quick release and easy shot over the closeout.
- Postup for Walker, nice hook over his left shoulder
- Walker plays perfect defense versus Spain PnR.
- Walker post up, perfect D by Hendricks. double team comes and UCF forces a turnover (wasn't Walker's fault)
- Relocation 3 attempt by Walker, nice movement to counter matchup zone but he misses.
- Another quick relocation 3 by Walker, Hendricks caught sleeping a little
- Hendricks poor transition defense leads to HOU dunk, whole team was sleeping tbf
- Walker pick 6, nice defensive play
- Hendricks lazy turnover with the ball, but crazy transition block on a poster attempt
- Bad press attempt by UCF out of a dead ball situation. Walker easily beats the scrambling defense with a nice dump off assist
- Both guys are really engaged as off ball defenders, great to see. Hendricks has another spot up, but Walker has a great closeout. It's an airball but not sure if Walker got a piece
- Hendricks has 1v1 opportunity on the wing against Walker, cooks him and gets a dunk.
- HOU also likes to run the pack the paint offense
- Walker makes a good pass to the corner in a blender situation for an assist
- UCF would be a lot better if they had Hendricks stand in the corner instead of having one guy in each dunker spot, come on coaches......
- High postup for Walker against Hendricks, overpowers him and gets two free throws
- Walker is so good at zoning up and covering a lot of area off the ball, Hendricks too....but his team needs him at the rim more.
- Just as I say that Walker gets caught ball watching a bit and Hendrick beats him on a cut.
- Now Hendricks messes up a defensive coverage, Walker explosive drive and dump off but his teammate gets stuffed.
- Walker out of the game now. Hendricks shows on a PnR coverage but overplays and gets beat.
- Hendricks with a pullup bank three that goes in lol
- Hendricks active hands gets a steal in post defense. In semi transition Hendricks has a decent spot up opportunity, decides to pump fake and drive instead. Decent read against double team, but defense knocks away his pass. Probably should have went with a lob but good look.
- Walker in, Hendricks out now. Walker makes a really quick pass to the corner for another assist. Simple play but he's got some velocity on these passes.
- Walker sort of gets confused in a drop coverage, but gets back and doesn't pay for it
- First real PnR roll man opportunity for either player. Walker takes a slip pass and finishes through multiple defenders for the and1. Man amongst boys.
- Hendricks playing the 5 now and gets his first chance as the screen setter. Pops out for three, but Walker switches the coverage and it leads to nothing for UCF
- #12 on HOU challenges Hendricks from a triple threat, kinda gets beat but there's a teammate waiting for him and it's a HOU turnover.
- Hendricks attacks a closeout and it leads to a pullup middy, misses
- Hendricks switch onto a smaller player with shot clock winding down, he plays good defense and slides his feet well but it's a bucket anyways
- Hendricks gets a dribble handoff, good drive gets him 2 FT's
- Another good closeout for Walker, forces a miss
- Pretty good #screenassist for Hendricks
- Hendricks gets tested 1v1 in high post, but it turns into a triple team due to terrible spacing. Play ended up getting a little crazy, but Hendricks showed good hustle
- Hendricks spot up 3 opportunity from the corner again, misses but he has a really nice looking shot
- Disrespectful block for Hendricks in rotation, Hendricks has the ball in semi transition, finds a man....but it's a badly thrown pass. Almost an amazing play. Game going a little off the rails with sloppiness.
- Hendricks gets an offensive rebound but a little soft with it and gets it knocked away
- Walker gets Hendricks in another post up and throws his body into him. Hendricks takes the contact well, however, and the double team comes over which forces a travel (refs didn't call the travel).

Whitmore, Walker or Hendricks. I don’t really care which one, because I think all of them would be great on the Jazz paired up with Markkanen.

If they can make a small trade up to get the one they want, great. Otherwise, hope one falls to you at #9.

You know who else was overweight and came into the league exactly the same measurements as Walker? Z-bo
This is such a weird take. Walker is way more athletic than ZBo. Watch the video a page back or so and it is evident in the first play. ZBo played below the rim. AND, even if he is ZBo, then that is fantastic. He was an amazing player. I don’t understand you here.

I’m in the both would be great crowd. I don’t get when people are so for a player or so against one. No one on here knows how any of these guys will turn out. If they end up right then it will be because of lucky guess

This is such a weird take. Walker is way more athletic than ZBo. Watch the video a page back or so and it is evident in the first play. ZBo played below the rim. AND, even if he is ZBo, then that is fantastic. He was an amazing player. I don’t understand you here.

I’m in the both would be great crowd. I don’t get when people are so for a player or so against one. No one on here knows how any of these guys will turn out. If they end up right then it will be because of lucky guess
I'm definitely not against Hendricks even though I'm probably a "hater" relative to consensus now with how I have him ranked, but I still think he's very good.