What's new

Ho Hum...Knicks Win. Just Wait Till We Play Utah

Bringing Thibodeau in was a stroke of genius for that team.

That was the key.

In all sports I have come to see that it is the coach that is the key factor in a team's turnaround/success. And it isn't the x's and o's that is the key to a great coach. No, it is the something that Thibs brings. Fear? Instilling a competitive streak. Desire to win? Never quit. All those things Thibs has brought to the Knicks and if you watch us play you will see that the team is really one unit with one goal. Thibs has done that in a very short time.

Do we have A-level elite talent? Absolutely not. There are two guys on the Jazz that are far better than our top guy. But it is Thibs and his ways that have infected our guys. You could bring in 15 other guys and dress them in Knicks jerseys and I guarantee you that Thibs will have those guys playing like these present guys. Just go along with his ways and the team will succeed.

Hey MTJK do you ever watch KnicksFanTV on YouTube?

Never heard of it.

To be honest, I am the biggest and smartest Knick fan on Earth. I don't listen to anybody else talk about the Knicks. Only I know all about them.

Sadly, after our incredibly historic start this year (we are 5-0...no one can beat us), it is maddening to hear everybody around NY now talking Knicks. They are so ignorant of the team, and are only following the Knicks because we are the best team in the NBA. Bandwagon fans. I hate them. I hate them all. I am actually hoping that the Knicks go 14- 68 this year just so those "fans" can disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Never heard of it.

To be honest, I am the biggest and smartest Knick fan on Earth. I don't listen to anybody else talk about the Knicks. Only I know all about them.

Sadly, after our incredibly historic start this year (we are 5-0...no one can beat us), it is maddening to hear everybody around NY now talking Knicks. They are so ignorant of the team, and are only following the Knicks because we are the best team in the NBA. Bandwagon fans. I hate them. I hate them all. I am actually hoping that the Knicks go 14- 68 this year just so those "fans" can disappear.
$500

Let's go.

Then reality hits and the Knicks lose to Orlando. There goes your undefeated season. Knicks are improved but hold off the Knicks are going to win the championship talk for awhile.

Then reality hits and the Knicks lose to Orlando. There goes your undefeated season.

Uhh, you clearly are not a knowledgeable sports fan.

Knicks played Orlando in a back-to-back. All sports fans and everybody who ever played sports knows that you add up all the scores from the eight periods played and that determines the winner.

Knicks 225
Orlando 206

We slaughtered them.

We are still undefeated. 6-0 right now. Team with best record in NBA.

Uhh, you clearly are not a knowledgeable sports fan.

Knicks played Orlando in a back-to-back. All sports fans and everybody who ever played sports knows that you add up all the scores from the eight periods played and that determines the winner.

Knicks 225
Orlando 206

We slaughtered them.

We are still undefeated. 6-0 right now. Team with best record in NBA.
$500, let's go! Put your money where your delusional mouth is.

Ho hum...slaughtered the mighty Sixers last night.

We are now riding an 8-0 record -- in other words, the best record in the NBA

What are the Jazz at? 2-1. Oh man, us Knicks laugh at such a puny record. 8-0 vs. 2-1. Who do you really think is going to win when you play us?

Ho hum...slaughtered the mighty Sixers last night.

We are now riding an 8-0 record -- in other words, the best record in the NBA

What are the Jazz at? 2-1. Oh man, us Knicks laugh at such a puny record. 8-0 vs. 2-1. Who do you really think is going to win when you play us?
$500...stop wussing out.

All of your trolling is ringing hollow because you aren't taking on the obvious challenge. Your game is as weak as the Knick's, if that is even possible. Person up and take on the challenge. If $500 scares you then throw out a number. I already offered a $1000 to $8,000,000 bet and you ignored it.

$500...stop wussing out.

Uhh, can you give it a rest? I have done my best to ignore you and not reply to you in order to save you from embarrassment. But enough is enough.

Hey, meathead, a few weeks ago you offered to bet me 500 bucks that the Jazz will go further than the Knicks in the playoffs. Uhh, start of season Jazz over and under for games won was 52, Knicks were a below .500 40 games won. Last year Knicks ended up with the 11th best record in the league, Jazz ended up with the #1 record in the entire league. Yet you want to bet 500 bucks straight up, no odds, that the first in the league Jazz will finish better than the eleventh place Knicks. Wow. Brave man you are.

Uhh, can you give it a rest? I have done my best to ignore you and not reply to you in order to save you from embarrassment. But enough is enough.

Hey, meathead, a few weeks ago you offered to bet me 500 bucks that the Jazz will go further than the Knicks in the playoffs. Uhh, start of season Jazz over and under for games won was 52, Knicks were a below .500 40 games won. Last year Knicks ended up with the 11th best record in the league, Jazz ended up with the #1 record in the entire league. Yet you want to bet 500 bucks straight up, no odds, that the first in the league Jazz will finish better than the eleventh place Knicks. Wow. Brave man you are.
So, you don't think the 8-0 Knicks will go further in the weaker conference than the 2-1 Jazz? Interesting.

(How do you get 2-1, btw? The NBA disagrees with you. But I guess you're used to that by now.)

(How do you get 2-1, btw? The NBA disagrees with you. But I guess you're used to that by now.)

I think your opening game was against the Thunder. I didn't watch it so I went to the official NBA site and saw that you lost. I didn't Photoshop this or anything. This is real. I have no idea why you think the Jazz won their first game. I'll take the NBA's word over yours. The Jazz lost. They are presently 2-1. We are 8-0. Face it. Deal with it.

4517801f-bf4f-486d-8aba-7cecbf5d3961-jpeg.11293

I offered you $1,000 to $8,000,000. Please try to keep up and keep your intellectual (lol) dishonesty to a minimum.

So how's this, you put up $500, I put up $1000. Keep the odds simple. That the jazz go further in the playoffs than the Knicks.

Currently the odds for the Knicks to win it all are 80-1, the odds for the Jazz are 15-1. Just divide that out and it comes to about 5 times better odds for the Jazz. So you put up $500 and I put up $2500.

Or we can do this, whoever loses deletes their account permanently from Jazz Fanz.

How brave are you? You didn't even suggest an alternative. You would think you could turn your lizard troll brain to something creative here. You are pretty creative in your attempts to manipulate reality, why not come up with a bet you are comfortable with and follow through.

Whatcha afraid of?

I think your opening game was against the Thunder. I didn't watch it so I went to the official NBA site and saw that you lost. I didn't Photoshop this or anything. This is real. I have no idea why you think the Jazz won their first game. I'll take the NBA's word over yours. The Jazz lost. They are presently 2-1. We are 8-0. Face it. Deal with it.

4517801f-bf4f-486d-8aba-7cecbf5d3961-jpeg.11293
You say you didn't Photoshop it - what tool did you use then? Because you obviously did.

That may have been the record after the first game of the preseason, in which case, who gives a ****? Only Knicks fans, who are so used to losing beating an elementary school team would be exciting. Even at that, you Photoshopped it (or used some other image manipulation technique.)

You are an absolute liar, and you're not funny anymore.

You say you didn't Photoshop it - what tool did you use then? Because you obviously did.

That may have been the record after the first game of the preseason, in which case, who gives a ****? Only Knicks fans, who are so used to losing beating an elementary school team would be exciting. Even at that, you Photoshopped it (or used some other image manipulation technique.)

You are an absolute liar, and you're not funny anymore.
Actually, infection posted that same picture the day after the Thunder game. The NBA really did have us losing that game in the standings page for a short while.

Actually, infection posted that same picture the day after the Thunder game. The NBA really did have us losing that game in the standings page for a short while.

Classic. Thanks.
Now I wonder if that insulting fool gandalfe will be man enough to admit he was wrong and apologize for calling me a liar.

Classic. Thanks.
Now I wonder if that insulting fool gandalfe will be man enough to admit he was wrong and apologize for calling me a liar.
I apologise. I was unaware that they had made a mistake which they corrected almost immediately. In this specific instance, you were telling the truth - although somebody did manipulate that image, although it may not have been you - or did the screenshot come with a circle on it already?

You're still not funny, tho.