What's new

How has the virus affected you directly?

I'm recently retired so income wise it hasn't affected me all that much financially... but being stuck in my condo all day all night without being able to go outside to exercise is making me gain weight.

Do a lot of core. Do you have a mat? You could put some online workout on your tv and do a yoga routine or something.

Do a lot of core. Do you have a mat? You could put some online workout on your tv and do a yoga routine or something.
Yeah someone suggested Youtube exercise to me today and it's getting to that point pretty soon.. not ideal but better than nothing.. been having 1-2 meals a day to lessen the caloric intake.. not really working.

I'm recently retired so income wise it hasn't affected me all that much financially... but being stuck in my condo all day all night without being able to go outside to exercise is making me gain weight.
Retired...?

Hmmm. Looks like my company is going to fold up pretty ****ing soon. I’m kinda numb right now...

Hmmm. Looks like my company is going to fold up pretty ****ing soon. I’m kinda numb right now...
That sucks man. Hoping for the best for you long term. Hang in there!

I love my job. I really do. I like my coworkers. I like everything about it. I NEED my job to stay off the streets.

But I'm seriously considering quitting. It's getting to the point where I feel I don't have a choice.

None of our politicians f****** care enough to shut huge military installations down to non-essential personnel.

All that they keep saying...
"Social Distancing!"
"Stay home!"
"No gatherings of 10 or more!"

But go to to work on this base of 25,000 tho for sure

F****** clowns

My bro is in the army. He said they are still doing formations with people breathing on each other. He's pissed.

Say what you want about Maxine Waters, I don't care how many democrats are on the house finance committee - how she got this bill on the floor is beyond me. ...No doubt it gets watered down - this is the equivalent of every American winning the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right.