How long have you been here?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I started at some point early 2001. I was 16. I’ve spent more of my life as a member of JazzFanz than not.

Oh, and I was in the MTC when DeShawn got traded for Giricek and my dad sent me the newspaper clippings.

UtahJazz32

17 years for me. Holy cow. Came here after Deshawn Stevenson got traded for Giricek. I remember it like it was last week.

I originally went by Bellfor3. I was 13 years old at the time. I can legit say that I grew up with Jazzfanz.

I had another account prior since 09 but wished I found this place earlier, been a Jazz fan for over 27 years

Zombie

I started lurking here around the time Jerry quit, started my account later in 2011. So you could say I was forged in the Ty Corbin era.

JimLes

2002 or 2003, I think. Hard to place it, but I do have a vivid memory of doing a play-by-play of the first game of the 04/05 season in the chat for people who couldn't watch it. Boozer put up something like 30-10 against the Lakers and I think missed one or two shots all night. I remember people going nuts and me stoking the fire and telling them he was looking like the next Karl Malone.