What's new

How long would you let someone pee on you for $300 a day?

I would chop my pinky off for 20k. like right now. 100% serious if anyone has money and wants to see it.

I think most of us would piss on your wife for a lot, lot less.

Trust me, if you pissed on my wife all the money in the world wouldn't make it worth it to you after I got done with you.

If I did it, that's okay (she'd probably kill me, actually). If you did it, better run like McAfee.

Hilarious!

I'd obviously rather be the guy peeing. And the recipient could be my wife, lol. I'd let it go on forever. Not sure the wife would go for it though.
lol...interesting fetish bro.
...but as the pee'er, you can't choose the pee'ee. you are basically a contractor for the mystery man billionaire. he give you cash you piss where/when he tells you. so it probably wouldn't be ur wife. you still down salty bro?

Dude.. serious????

answer the question pkm.... what is the pinky toe good for.

If you woke up without a pinky toe tomorrow, would your life suddenly get worse somehow? Hell no, you wouldnt even notice it missing after a week.

I worked with a guy missing a finger for months before i even noticed and he works in maintenance just as good and efficient as any other mechanic.

If you woke up without a pinky toe tomorrow, would your life suddenly get worse somehow? Hell no, you wouldnt even notice it missing after a week.

I worked with a guy missing a finger for months before i even noticed and he works in maintenance just as good and efficient as any other mechanic.

Stop pressuring me!

I'd do it. That's some pretty decent money on top of what I already make. Would be living pretty comfortably. Considering I was homeless the past month, I would let him pee in my mouth for an additional $200 a day.

I'd do it. That's some pretty decent money on top of what I already make. Would be living pretty comfortably. Considering I was homeless the past month, I would let him pee in my mouth for an additional $200 a day.

You could also replicate some video of that into more money on certain fetish wesites.

exactly. lil pinky toe is probably the most overrated appendage tbh.

nah you only get $300 in cash, but thats still alot thanks for the honesty bro.
plus if you add in the brand new sheets, pillows, mattress, etc. everyday then it's really a lot more than 300 total.
not to mention you get a free super effective alarm clock.

One last question before I make up my mind. What happens if the pee'r doesn't account for daylight savings and I am late for work? Do I get a bonus?