What's new

How many times do you wipe?

When your kids are at a specific age, A is the best option, because they like to make it spin and they do that using a top-down motion. Otherwise, I prefer B,

TheDude,

Want to say you're sorry for doubting Ty Lawson? If you don't want to say sorry, admitting your idiocy of that day will suffice.

Huh? Apparently we had a conversation about Ty Lawson that you took way more serious or cared way more about?

Also, you try and call me out in the wipe thread?

TheDude,

Want to say you're sorry for doubting Ty Lawson? If you don't want to say sorry, admitting your idiocy of that day will suffice.

Huh? Apparently we had a conversation about Ty Lawson that you took way more serious or cared way more about?

Whoa whoa whoa fellas, could we please keep the crap talk to a minimum? This thread was meant to maintain a level of class while discussing poo removal, butt wiping ettiquette, and the like. Thank you.

You muddied my pristine reputation with a neg rep when I suggested we should trade Al Jefferson, Bell and however much money it took for Lawson. I had saw you posted in this thread when I logged onto jazzfanz.com as the most recent poster, and figured then was as good a time as any to remind you never to question my expertise - and more importantly reprimand you for tarnishing my sparkling reputation 'round these parts - as Lawson completely annihilated the Jazz last night.

You muddied my pristine reputation with a neg rep when I suggested we should trade Al Jefferson, Bell and however much money it took for Lawson. I had saw you posted in this thread when I logged onto jazzfanz.com as the most recent poster, and figured then was as good a time as any to remind you never to question my expertise - and more importantly reprimand you for tarnishing my sparkling reputation 'round these parts - as Lawson completely annihilated the Jazz last night.

Ah, ok. So I neg rep'd you for some idiotic post where you proposed we trade 2 starters (I dont like Bell either) plus how much ever cash the Nuggets wanted for a mid-grade point guard. Noted. What we should do is dump Favors for Linus Kleiza. Remember that night he tore up the Jazz?

Ah, ok. So I neg rep'd you for some idiotic post where you proposed we trade 2 starters (I dont like Bell either) plus how much ever cash the Nuggets wanted for a mid-grade point guard. Noted. What we should do is dump Favors for Linus Kleiza. Remember that night he tore up the Jazz?

Mid-grade point guard? You don't know anythign about basketball. Lawson is easily among the top 10 point guards in the league.

But so as to not sidetrack from this thread, I use baby wipes (made the switch while in college and haven't gone back if I can help it).

Mid-grade point guard? You don't know anythign about basketball. Lawson is easily among the top 10 point guards in the league.

But so as to not sidetrack from this thread, I use baby wipes (made the switch while in college and haven't gone back if I can help it).

Stop tarnishing larryelbows's gem of a thread with your absolutely pointless reputation banter. How old are you, seriously?? Your posts in this thread are downright pathetic.

Stop tarnishing larryelbows's gem of a thread with your absolutely pointless reputation banter. How old are you, seriously?? Your posts in this thread are downright pathetic.

Old enough to not be genuinely offended when a post on an internet message board deviates from the subject of a thread. I'll exit this thread now so you don't get anymore upset than you already are.

VWrQF.jpg