What's new

How many times do you wipe?

Uhh, idk how much you spray, but my poop usually falls at a pretty consistent 180 angle from my poop hole.

I personally have never measured. I guess maybe I should, idk. Either way, IBS precludes me ever squatting over my toilet to evacuate. Perhaps outside in the bushes, but even then I run a good chance of painting my feet liquid brown.

Hahhaha, this is not something I practice on the regular. I've tried it a couple of times because my friend told me about it. I personally enjoy my time spent sitting on the toilet too much to do that. I just thought it was interesting.

LpQZl.gif

By that I'm betting you mean you rub one out while dropping a duece... but that sounds like another thread entirely.
I can see where you could think that. A dickey-do is what it's called when your belly sticks out further than your dickey do.

For me, it all depends on how often CJ posts in the lockout thread. Lately, my printer has been working overtime, and I've been wiping a lot more than I used to. I've had to change my routine to include daily trips for Mexican or Tai food, just to keep up.

Upon reading the "can the Jazz in Utah experiment please end" thread (https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?8048-Can-the-Jazz-in-Utah-experiment-end-!), I have resorted to stocking up on Metamucil.

I also found this gem of a link: https://www.thefrisky.com/2011-05-12/personality-by-toilet-paper-orientation/

Which way do you orient your toilet paper?? Reasons for orientation would be gravy.

ToiletPaper-TheGreatDebate.jpg

Ummm, I wipe every time.

Also, B is the correct orientation, unless you are a child welfare agent in Springfield.

Dalamon, I had that question myself as I started doing option A since everybody else I know seems to do option B. I also think with kids option A is better because it's harder for them to waste it and leave it unrolled on the floor.

Ummm, I wipe every time.

Also, B is the correct orientation, unless you are a child welfare agent in Springfield.

Absolutely correct. I think my wife just puts it on any old way and I always take it off and put it on the "right" way if it is facing backwards.

I put it on whichever way it is in my hand. I don't give a rat's *** how it on the holder.