What's new

How To Use Burks' TPE

We gotta stop hemorrhagic our liquid assets at some point. Anyone that fills this basically needs to give us assets or not cost us any. Cuz we’re running out of them.

Nene and Wagner make a lot of sense to me as fitting the bill. But that’s also because I don’t see how this can be our team when there’s a ~$17 million elephant in the room that’s a center.
bro.... I think it's time to give it a rest.... and just relax as this plays out. Love you, doe. (But, in full disclosure, this line is getting ****ing exhausting)

I love how jazzfanz overrates Caruso to hell. Lol

You mean the 6'5" guy who shot 48% from 3 last year (in limited time) can drive the hole and could be had for under 2 million? Oh, but yeah, he's white and balding so he sucks, right? Why would the shooting starved Jazz want anything like that?

bro.... I think it's time to give it a rest.... and just relax as this plays out. Love you, doe. (But, in full disclosure, this line is getting ****ing exhausting)

Can you imagine the bitching if we actually traded for Mirotic, and everybody came face to face with the reality of him as a player rather than what they THINK he is?

Can you imagine the bitching if we actually traded for Mirotic, and everybody came face to face with the reality of him as a player rather than what they THINK he is?
He would be cheap and would fit doe at least

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Celtics shopping Baynes right now. Anyway we get him? He'd be good buddies with Ingles and he can shoot 3s when asked.

Honestly, I think you get Curuso at a huge discount because of the way he looks. Just like we got Joe Ingles.

Same with Kevin Love. I don't think people realize what they are wishing for. Good thing our FO works in the realm of reality

Do you really think that the Clippers didn't say to themselves "Jordan Farmar and Jared Cunningham LOOK like NBA players, so we are dumping the goofy Australian dude!" Because, in reality, neither of those guys is in the same basketball universe as Joe Ingles. Look at the comments after games. Teams pissed that they got straight up beat by a dude that looks like an accountant, which is code for a follicly challenged white dude. It's obvious that there is a racist standard in play here. I don't see why we shouldn't look to profit off of it.

Everybody knows what he brings, and doesn't bring, to the table.

I disagree. There have been different versions of Niko on different teams. There were times in Chicago and new Orleans where he was fantastic for long stretches of games.
Then there were bad stretches
I think he is plenty unknown.

What i do know is that he is cheap and can shoot.

I disagree. There have been different versions of Niko on different teams. There were times in Chicago and new Orleans where he was fantastic for long stretches of games.

You just defined a streaky offensive player. (No mention of defense). Why can't he be fully known as a streaky player?

I just don't think he is an effective starter on a team that needs a strong 4. If we replaced Crowder with Mirotic, OK. But replacing Favors AND Crowder with Mirotic? That will end badly.