What's new

I’m voting Trump! Who’s with me?!

Who are YOU voting for in the Presidential election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In exchange for Biden winning, I say we ship all people like Gameface straight to Mars this November.

So you hung out with Biden and had conversations with him?
Or did you see interviews and videos and read articles provided by the media?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I've seen Biden's own live events. And I'm using the term "live" a bit loosely. The guy's more or less an invalid at this point. What he needs is a warm bagel, a pair of slippers and a crossword puzzle. Then he needs someone to do the crossword puzzle for him.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter how that path is cleared either right? You would probably be fine if all the protesters were simply shot with bullets. After all gotta clear the way for Trump's Bible holding photo op.

Exaggerate much? You and Gameface are a couple of drama queens. Yes, lets tear down statues of Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt. Lets dismantle police departments. Lets all throw rocks and bottles like Antifa. That's just what the country needs.

Trump signed an executive order to promote police reform. His SC just voted to guard the rights of the transgender community. Shouldn't liberals be happy?

Last edited:
You made a conclusion without adequate evidence. Biden and Harris have actually never been president before so it's impossible to know if they would be better presidents or not. What we can tell is that they are better human beings.

I think what you should just come out and say, since it's obvious reading between the lines of your posts, is that you don't care what type of person our president is. Our president can be a lying, cheating, racist, sexist, corrupt, bully, scumbag, jerk and you will support him as long as he has lots of power and uses (even abuses) that power the way you like it to be used. You want a ruler that rules in ways that benefit you. Nothing else really matters.

It's not about what benefits me personally. Whoever is President won't make any real difference in my case. Biden has a looooooonnnnnggg track record in politics. He's an empty vessel that follows whichever way the political wind blows at any given moment.

Entertaining thread. Of course, Wes will not actually vote for Trump. Probably just wants to see who’s dumb enough to out themselves as collaborators with the clowniest clown is presidential history.

Obviously, but I'll play with you snowflakes.

Got to clear a path... innocent people must be injured. It's all good. You're legally protesting as per the Constitution, but we're going to injure you so that the President can waggle his dick in your face.

I didn't realize the President exposed himself in public. Shameful. Or does objective truth not matter when you gots to vent your feels ?? Let me guess, you're a milennial...

The constitution permits peaceful assembly. Throwing things outside the White House is a gray area.

Welp. After three weeks, multiple shootings, law suits and migrations by nearby businesses, the Seattle mayor's office is finally taking steps to dismantle the CHAZ / CHOP zone. Only one person killed and one left in critical condition during the sacred and peaceful protest.

I guess you can chalk that up as one more failed experiment in the struggle for communism. Maybe there's something to be said for having some police on duty after all.

#bluestate

Welp. After three weeks, multiple shootings, law suits and migrations by nearby businesses, the Seattle mayor's office is finally taking steps to dismantle the CHAZ / CHOP zone. Only one person killed and one left in critical condition during the sacred and peaceful protest.

I guess you can chalk that up as one more failed experiment in the struggle for communism. Maybe there's something to be said for having some police on duty after all.

#bluestate
Struggle for communism lol. Drama queen

It's not about what benefits me personally. Whoever is President won't make any real difference in my case. Biden has a looooooonnnnnggg track record in politics. He's an empty vessel that follows whichever way the political wind blows at any given moment.

I'll take the wind. Thanks!

Exaggerate much? You and Gameface are a couple of drama queens.

Let's complain about other posters acting like drama queens and then act like it ourselves.

Yes, lets tear down statues of Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt.

I'm not familiar with calls to pull down a Jefferson statue, and the call is to remove the two statues next to Teddy Roosevelt.

Lets dismantle police departments.

Defund =/= dismantle.

Lets all throw rocks and bottles like Antifa.

Well, antifa does throw plastic bottles. I can see why your preference is for the people the people that use combat batons and throw hammers.

Trump signed an executive order to promote police reform. His SC just voted to guard the rights of the transgender community. Shouldn't liberals be happy?

I very happy with the SCOTUS opinion. Trumps executive order did almost nothing to promote police reform, and being granted civil rights is not like being given cookies.

Especially after you account for the millions dozen illegal votes, making it a Trump landslide!
Trump was only down one vote when I made that post. And I still haven’t cast my vote. I’m waiting for one of the candidates to win me over.