What's new

I can't believe...

How do you know they haven't already explored that option or the Jazz aren't interest in Morris?

How do you know they have?

We are fans. We speculate. We talk.

It’s idiotic to claim that fans discussing ways to improve the team is “hateful.”

What this summer has proven is what many fans, like myself, have speculated (correctly), mainly;

1. The FO has been complacent for years.
2. The FO needed to get off their more aggressive. Maybe getting our heads kicked in by Houston again helped convince our FO that the status quo wasn’t cutting it.
3. A little bit of hard work would make great improvements.

Now just because we’ve improved doesn’t mean that we slide back into complacency. Our margin for error is still paper thin. We have no depth at the 4. So why not seek to unload dead weight (Exum and Bradley) and continue the aggressive moves and improve the team further?

We dump Exum and Bradley for Morris, we become favorites to win it all. If that’s considered hating then I got nothing more for ya. But remember, I was right when complaining about our complacency these past few years. I was right about needing to improve the team via unloading Rubio and getting a stretch 4. I, like other “hateful” fans (cuz we demand improvement not complacency) were right before. Why wouldn’t you listen to us when we ask for ways to dump Exum and Bradley?

If nobody is willing to absorb him for two second rounders, then that should be a huge wake-up call for us.

Lol.

Right?

But the Exum fanboys will have none of it. They still think their boy is going to be better than Kawhi this year. He just needs another year. “When” he’s healthy he’s gonna totally he able to not brick wide open shots, not step out of bounds, and not lose the ball when dribbling in traffic. So stop being a hater

Well, there’s the narrative is the Jazz don’t win it all. Didn’t even take us until the end of Jazz SL.

No you read it wrong. Saying he is costing us a much needed championship piece. He ain't helping us get the championship that's for sure he is unable to sneeze without injuring his glass bones

But what if he comes back healthy and plays like he did in the games just before injuring his ankle? He looked pretty damned good then.

Lol.

Right?

But the Exum fanboys will have none of it. They still think their boy is going to be better than Kawhi this year. He just needs another year. “When” he’s healthy he’s gonna totally he able to not brick wide open shots, not step out of bounds, and not lose the ball when dribbling in traffic. So stop being a hater

Nobody has said that.

You, of course, said that he's worthless. Pretty easily refutable.

You said he's good for 3 turnovers a game. Easily refutable.

You literally make **** up, and can't respond when called out on it. But all you can say is "EXUM FAN BOYS! IRRATIONAL!"

Grow up, you drivel filled mongrel.

If we trade Exum or Bradley, fine. I'm just tired of all the people pushing for it. I haven't read a single report saying we are dumping either of those guys. If anything, it seems like they have the support of the FO.

Quit ******** all over those guys and let's enjoy the additions and the positive vibes about our Jazz all through the association.

No you read it wrong. Saying he is costing us a much needed championship piece. He ain't helping us get the championship that's for sure he is unable to sneeze without injuring his glass bones

And if the Jazz don’t win it all this will be the narrative.

Now I’m not defending Exum. It’s unfortunate he can’t stay healthy but that’s life. I think we should move him. And look to use whatever that adds in space on improving the roster.

But again, if the Jazz lose it all it will be placed on Exum’s shoulders.

If we trade Exum or Bradley, fine. I'm just tired of all the people pushing for it. I haven't read a single report saying we are dumping either of those guys. If anything, it seems like they have the support of the FO.

Quit ******** all over those guys and let's enjoy the additions and the positive vibes about our Jazz all through the association.

Favors and Rubio had our FO’s support until they didn’t.

Favors and Rubio had our FO’s support until they didn’t.

The front office made it pretty clear that Favors could be upgraded. Same with Rubio. With Rubio, he made it very clear that the front office had informed him we were going in a different direction.

There has been zero rumors, chatter, info, anything saying the front office is looking to move on from Exum or Bradley. Likewise, there has been zero information from Exum or Bradley's people about them being made available, disgruntled, etc.

All this Exum and Bradley chatter is from our fans getting greedy with all these moves. There is nothing to base it on. Be positive instead of trashing our players. Jeez people.

How do you know they have?

We are fans. We speculate. We talk.

It’s idiotic to claim that fans discussing ways to improve the team is “hateful.”

What this summer has proven is what many fans, like myself, have speculated (correctly), mainly;

1. The FO has been complacent for years.
2. The FO needed to get off their more aggressive. Maybe getting our heads kicked in by Houston again helped convince our FO that the status quo wasn’t cutting it.
3. A little bit of hard work would make great improvements.

Now just because we’ve improved doesn’t mean that we slide back into complacency. Our margin for error is still paper thin. We have no depth at the 4. So why not seek to unload dead weight (Exum and Bradley) and continue the aggressive moves and improve the team further?

We dump Exum and Bradley for Morris, we become favorites to win it all. If that’s considered hating then I got nothing more for ya. But remember, I was right when complaining about our complacency these past few years. I was right about needing to improve the team via unloading Rubio and getting a stretch 4. I, like other “hateful” fans (cuz we demand improvement not complacency) were right before. Why wouldn’t you listen to us when we ask for ways to dump Exum and Bradley?

I think it’s naive to think they haven’t at the very least discussed it. Just for whatever reason they decided against it. Wether it be belief in Exum or not being worth the price of shipping out.

Now, some of the Exum talk has been disparaging, I wouldn’t say “hateful”, but most of it is strong desire to move on and improve. And you are right that there is a difference. I think we are seeing a few people latching onto the exception (disparaging talk) and acting like it’s the norm.

How do you know they haven't already explored that option or the Jazz aren't interest in Morris?
Or maybe Morris isn't interested in Utah or wants more?

Just because we're attracting some free agents doesn't mean we get anyone we want. You didn't hear of any Tier1 guys saying they wanted to sign a max contract with the Jazz.

And if the Jazz don’t win it all this will be the narrative.

Now I’m not defending Exum. It’s unfortunate he can’t stay healthy but that’s life. I think we should move him. And look to use whatever that adds in space on improving the roster.

But again, if the Jazz lose it all it will be placed on Exum’s shoulders.

Yes and that shoulder is already separated oh wait. There are better upgrades than Exum. Emmanuel will steal his minutes you just watch

Reactions: MVP
Ya and I'm one of the Exum "haters" but it's ok to give it a rest for just one thread

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

But it would be false the truth needs to be known. DL is an idiot to have extended this bust. He is still garbage and injured garbage at that. Wasted money and a wasted roster spot. He is one of the anchors holding us down from soaring to the next level.

Just listen to Tony Jones.

He's been money on pretty much everything. If he says that Utah isn't looking to move Exum, then they probably aren't. Pretty damn simple. I'll trust the FO, myself. They've done a good job so far.