What's new

I can't believe...

I'll do mpg, or total minutes.

Ok, so if at the end of the regular season Exum played more total minutes than Mudiay I send you 50$. If at the end of the season Mudiay played more minutes that Exum you send me 50$. Deal? No exceptions for injuries, trades, etc.

Sorry one more rant . What more can he do other than play d decently ?

Shoot corner 3 air balls ? Run out of bounds, blow layups ? Brick put backs , turnover the ball ? Ok I rest my case check the stats ...

2:1 A:TO ratio.

It's not stellar, but it's much better than Mudiay. I get that he's flawed, but some of what people are saying is so far off base it's embarrassing.

Ok, so if at the end of the regular season Exum played more total minutes than Mudiay I send you 50$. If at the end of the season Mudiay played more minutes that Exum you send me 50$. Deal? No exceptions for injuries, trades, etc.

Deal.
problem is NBA is not 1 on 1 game. Exum sucks at understanding and executing team defense.

Yeah...that's really not true at all.

2:1 A:TO ratio.

It's not stellar, but it's much better than Mudiay. I get that he's flawed, but some of what people are saying is so far off base it's embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is that he doesn't have an established offensive game, he is reluctant to run an offense and he is injury prone. So if it isn't for the inferior offensive abilities it's his rawness and his inability to play games and stay healthy

During the best off-season in our franchise history, everybody is fighting over Dante Exum. Freaking let it go people - BOTH SIDES. Enjoy this incredible moment of positive feels. We are legit contenders. Our roster is 10+ strong. This is no time for arguing about any player on the roster; it's time to celebrate everybody on our roster.

Enjoy this incredibly unique moment. Stay positive. Stay united. Support our Jazz. Let's Go!
I only read the first page, but from that sample, I conclude that all you did with your post was trigger both sides into another, endless Exum debate.

You can always bet stuff like signatures. Yours might say "I was wrong, Exum is a decent player", his might be "The front office overvalued Exum for years". Set a length of time.

How about im the president of Dante is a bust organization and I therefore declare him Bustum