What's new

I Have A Question

So, I am a little perplexed as to why my question is not getting answered by any of the modstapo crew or Jason himself. My question is a genuine one and I am truly just looking for clarification. I do have a tendency to post a lot of links to articles and such and I'd hate to get myself into an infraction pickle.

Can someone plese advise. Thank you.
To my mind making a link unclickable does not justify posting a link to disallowed content.

So, I am a little perplexed as to why my question is not getting answered by any of the modstapo crew or Jason himself. My question is a genuine one and I am truly just looking for clarification. I do have a tendency to post a lot of links to articles and such and I'd hate to get myself into an infraction pickle.

Go back and look at the post you're questioning and see if the non-clickable link is still there.

That may help you figure out the answer to your question.

I have faith in you Vinylone. You've already proven you have top-notch detective skills so this should be a cinch!

That's weird, I thought this was just a bump to try and embarrass Hantlers for starting this thread in the first place. Yep, Vinyl has proven his point.
-
Don't **** with Vinylone.

...My question is a genuine one and I am truly just looking for clarification. I do have a tendency to post a lot of links to articles and such and I'd hate to get myself into an infraction pickle.

I've got an infraction pickle for you Vinylone, but unfortunately, I'm not sure it's postable.

Here's a cheap substitute:

k2-_549ac519-c7ae-4a93-b37e-35390b1564b0.v1.jpg

Dick's Perky Pickles - Walmart sells 'em by the gallon

:D

Go back and look at the post you're questioning and see if the non-clickable link is still there.

That may help you figure out the answer to your question.

I have faith in you Vinylone. You've already proven you have top-notch detective skills so this should be a cinch!

Ahhhhh. Ok. Well, I have my answer. I'm glad that I did not post that Micro Penis article. I would have been pickled for sure. Sorry, I had to use your post as my jump off point.

I've got an infraction pickle for you Vinylone, but unfortunately, I'm not sure it's postable.

Here's a cheap substitute:

k2-_549ac519-c7ae-4a93-b37e-35390b1564b0.v1.jpg

Dick's Perky Pickles - Walmart sells 'em by the gallon

:D

I hope you're having a good day.

Is the Red Jazz Fan posting currently on the forum the OG ginger kid from back in the day or is it a new account? Someone please advise.