What's new

I know it's not my place to ask...

Uhhh...

So I can violate rules that exist (for a variety of reasons) and once I get caught, it's just "an honest mistake" that I forgot to use my proxy. Got it.

Interesting.

Not to mention that once you add up the infractions on his multiple accounts, he exceeded the limit anyway (hence one of the reasons for no alts).

Cray cray.

Quick question. If someone has a shared computer, say teenage siblings, are they at risk of being banned as alts? Facebook would be a pretty empty place if all people who used a shared ip were banned. Do you and Mrs. Jason ever use the same pc? If my lady were to create an account would we both get banned?

Quick question. If someone has a shared computer, say teenage siblings, are they at risk of being banned as alts? Facebook would be a pretty empty place if all people who used a shared ip were banned. Do you and Mrs. Jason ever use the same pc? If my lady were to create an account would we both get banned?

You might, but if so you could let Jason know of the situation. If he believes you, he'll reinstate you both.

This is an official notifier that my Siamese twin might create an account in the near future as soon as I let him use the computer. He's still choosing a name and due to our special "connection" we're always restricted to use the same IP no matter where we go.

This is an official notifier that my Siamese twin might create an account in the near future as soon as I let him use the computer. He's still choosing a name and due to our special "connection" we're always restricted to use the same IP no matter where we go.

I thought you were German?

This kind of scenario hasn't been a problem for us. We've even had instances of one user logging in at another's house. The mods are able to distinguish real and honest activity from creating alts for the sake of creating alts.

I'm letting CY take over my account....

Call me Whoopi Goldberg, bitches!!!!!!!!!

Haha, infractions are for losers. I haven't had one since Pearl Watson died. Praise Allah! (PBUH)