What's new

I know it's not my place to ask...

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
but, Jason, pleeeeease consider allowing Gyp and Cy back in.

They'll be good, promise.

I'm serious... I would love to have the band back together and in speaking to them both all the time they're good people and I miss them on here.

C'mon and consider it.. k?

You mean they're both not already here? I swear Gyp/TtT/Wes/... has 10% of the handles on this board already.

Once they hit ~6 months from the ban date (without any ALTS created), they can ask to be reinstated. TtT might be close, I'll have to look if he created alts though...

Cy should definitely be looked at more closely to be re-instated. Board aint the same without him.

DGAF bout Gyp.

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£

He asked to be deactivated.
For real?

Honestly TBS, not a bad idea if you're looking to start fresh with a new acct. From my perspective you've changed quite a bit recently and I like the kinder, gentler more humorous you that I've been seeing.

I'd support both coming back (especially Cy), but if Trout had to wait 6 months can't see why anyone else shouldn't.

Hell even HH was allowed back after 6 months, but if that suggestion is raised again there will be objections from me at least.

On another note this "please ban my account" thing makes no sense to me. It's not like posting here is mandated by law or something, though that would explain a lot in PKM's case.

Have to admit I agree with Nate. Especially the part about HH.

How much longer do Gyp and Cy have anyways?

I said Nate was a hater because of what he said about me, not HH.

I think Gyp only has a week or two and Cy has many moons.

I said Nate was a hater because of what he said about me, not HH.

I think Gyp only has a week or two and Cy has many moons.

I think it will be great to have Gyp back. I don't understand how it is so hard for them to control themselves. They know the rules. It isn't that hard...

Bring em back Power Rankings

1) Heaven Harris

2) Cyrone Torbin

3) George

4) U Gotta Love It Baby!

5) Jason Guano

147) Serpico Krazee Eyes Gyp Mantooth

Bring em back Power Rankings

1) Heaven Harris

2) Cyrone Torbin

3) George

4) U Gotta Love It Baby!

5) Jason Guano

147) Serpico Krazee Eyes Gyp Mantooth

Are you foreshadowing that your "retirement" will simply be a name change back to u gotta love it baby?

you know I love you, in a not bizarre plutonic never meet you just from what I know about you on a message board sort of way.

I even half jokingly threw your name up for the mod opening but was booed off the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using JazzFanz mobile app