What's new

If Kings decide to trade Jimmer potential suitors are Jazz, Suns

Jimmer mania = dancing mormons. So HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Jimmer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAUVV8BXwlI

Every game wouldn't be like this. Lots of BYU fans came when the Kings were in town because those were the only 2 times they could see Jimmer. The impact wouldn't be as noticeable spread out over 43 games counting the preseason.

I think you're wrong here. Rafeal Araujo would routinely get ovations when he came in for garbage minutes.

I think you're wrong here. Rafeal Araujo would routinely get ovations when he came in for garbage minutes.

I think I'm Furkan right, but it's probably a moot point anyway unless the Jazz found a way to get Jimmer for next to nothing.

VwPyS.gif

I see no reason why this would be a bad thing if the deal is fair. Seeing as how he'd be the 4th or whatever PG on the depth chart in Sactown leaves me to believe we'd get a good deal. Worth the risk to see how he develops with a lot more support/help than he got in Sac.

............also because this board would be lawlz for a long time.

If the Jazz gave up anything of value for Jimmer, I would be really upset. My interest in the team would go way down.

The sideshow of Jimmermania would be a huge distraction. If he does well, the BYU fans would be gloating mercilously... but the real danger is if he does not do well, and they start the.... Well if the Jazz would only use him better... crap.

Just saw that. Oh boy, here we go......

If this team starts trading for players in an effort to sell more tickets and merchandise, at the expense of winning basketball games, I will have to find a new team to root for.