What's new

If not Rubio then what?

Realmente estoy bromeando Lopo. Tienes derecho a opinar sobre Rubio. Para mí, si es un PG de calibre inicial, pero tiene que estar rodeado de jugadores más adecuados a sus virtudes. Tiene grandes debilidades, eso es obvio; No se puede negar.

Entiendo. Y estoy registrado aquí diciendo que Rubio estaría bien si mejoráramos nuestra posición de PF. Simplemente parece que hay que hacer uno u otro para ser un contendiente.

Honestamente, soy de Rubio y soy de Jazz mientras él está en Jazz; Me gustó mucho más su juego en Minnesota. Tal vez el funcionamiento de la rodilla y el físico más grande lo han hecho más lento. Él no se hace naturalmente para anotar mucho. Ahora él anota más, pero su juego ha perdido su esencia espectacular. Seré bastante bueno si lo pasan a un equipo que entienda mejor sus cualidades.

Si Rubio se va ya no seras fan de los Utah Jazz? :(

I love Donovan as much as anyone, but I don't understand how people can watch his minutes so far trying the role of primary facilitator and think he's better off as a PG. Allowing him to stay at the 2 is a significant benefit to him, and the team, at least at this point in his career.

Si Rubio se va ya no seras fan de los Utah Jazz? :(
Well, I'm 45 years old and I was a fan of Chicago for Jordan; I saw all these American geniuses play from the end of Abdul Jabar on; Now I do not look at Chicago anymore. I confess that I am more a follower of players than teams. When Pau Gasol played in Lakers he followed Lakers. In general, I follow the players that I like. I have a certain affection for the Jazz, but I can not fool anyone, if Rubio comes out, I'll go after him.

Como sabes, Jazzta, soy española. Me gustaría que se quedara en el Jazz pero veo que la mayoría de los fanáticos quieren que se vaya; Bueno, lo respeto, tienen sus razones; no pasa nada. Me gusta el equipo, su filosofía es similar a la de los equipos europeos. Tal vez Rubio pueda darle la vuelta y la gente aprecie más su juego.

And here I thought Alfalfa was back.

What is your opinion on committing to Rubio as our point guard of the future in the offseason?

Would you target other point guards? I don't know who's on the market. But I do know Exum isn't the PG of the future. He's more of a wing, and I don't see him as a primary play maker in the first unit. I also don't think committing to Rubio is the right move.

I think the Jazz would benefit from transitioning Mitchell to the point, much like Harden, and many other high usage stars have done. Then perhaps target another wing or big who can space the floor. Someone like Harris for example. The choice would also depend on whether Favors option is picked (I vote no).

Thoughts?
Mitchell should be our pg once Conley is gone.