What's new

I'm no longer a Snyder fan.

The best way I can describe Snyder:

he’s like a guy trying to make sex better. So he decides to build this super crazy sex machine, it’s got buttons and dildos and vibrators all over. In theory the sex machine could improve love making, but In reality it just complicates things. The machine malfunctions every year and ends up killing someone. A dildo flys off and stabs someone or a vibrator electrocutes someone.
****ing badass.

he’s like a guy trying to make sex better. So he decides to build this super crazy sex machine, it’s got buttons and dildos and vibrators all over. In theory the sex machine could improve love making, but In reality it just complicates things. The machine malfunctions every year and ends up killing someone. A dildo flys off and stabs someone or a vibrator electrocutes someone.
Dq29cJT.jpg

What a pathetic way to open up the 2nd half of the season! Our 3 point shooting was atrocious! Our defense puked! To lose like that to a sub .500 team at home was horrendous! At least Denver lost so we didn't lose any ground on them. We better win these next 4 home games or I'm going to puke my guts out!

I was hard on Quin at the beginning of the season. The offense he was calling was atrocious. But since then I haven't had a problem with him aside from poor timeout management from time to time. He likes to go home with timeouts and I don't get that.

Our players need to give more effort defensively is what this boils down too. At the beginning of the season we were trash on offense but our defense was locked in. Likely because the team realized that we weren't going to win games if we didn't defend. As the season progressed our offense exploded into one of the most potent in the NBA and because of that players have become mechanical and lazy on defense. Just going through the motions.

It takes effort on both sides of the ball to win it all. We can't coast. Someone on tbe team needs to be an SOB and get on teammates when the intensity is not there on one side or the other.

Why a coach would load manage Conley to wait till the second night to play in a game against a superior team, but then allow our five key players to go thirty or more minutes (Gobert with 37) and a sixth, O'Neale with 25, in a game we trailed by about twenty going into the fourth is really beyond me. Particularly when none of them save for Gobert could throw a rock in the ocean. There's a reason our record in back to backs is so much worse than most teams.