What's new

I'm no longer a Snyder fan.

The Unicorn isn't the Mavs best player, but here's an example of a championship level coach benching a star player at the end of the game because he was playing bad. This example is from a few months ago.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/11/1...porzingis-not-mad-he-was-benched-to-end-game/

You keep calling everyone dumb as **** yet you're defending a decision that clearly lead to a loss. Even with hindsight, you're still to stubborn to admit a change was needed.

Yeah, we dumb though.
Porzingis isn't Donovan. He's a very good player recovering from knee surgery. He wouldn't do that **** to Dirk.

One of the most useful players against HOU is Royce. He just logged a mere 19 minutes.

And Q wasted 3 possessions going down the final stretch before he finally got Clarkson back on the ****ing floor.

Bojan bailed Q out on this game.

He has 30 games to change my mind. He's out of excuses. He has all the pieces that he wanted, he's put his eggs in baskets like Niang. The team seems to lack heart, intensity and focus. In game decisions and adjustments have been nearly non existent. The amount of crazy 20-1 runs this season cannot be allowed by a good coach.

Rot starts from the top. Strange things have been going on this season.

We're about to find out over 30 games whether he is really a genius coach or not. The clock is ticking
I agree. Why is our star Donovan sitting with some unknown bencher playing as we are eleven points down. Even the jazz commentators make excuses. Hanging within striking distance isn't a good plan. Destroy every ****ing team is a better plan

So yeah bump. In game adjustments when things are going bad ain’t getting any better

We’re cooked. No home court advantage

The best way I can describe Snyder:

he’s like a guy trying to make sex better. So he decides to build this super crazy sex machine, it’s got buttons and dildos and vibrators all over. In theory the sex machine could improve love making, but In reality it just complicates things. The machine malfunctions every year and ends up killing someone. A dildo flys off and stabs someone or a vibrator electrocutes someone.

he’s like a guy trying to make sex better. So he decides to build this super crazy sex machine, it’s got buttons and dildos and vibrators all over. In theory the sex machine could improve love making, but In reality it just complicates things. The machine malfunctions every year and ends up killing someone. A dildo flys off and stabs someone or a vibrator electrocutes someone.
That’s the best way you can describe him... lol... that’s effed up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Eh, would still try it.

Both of the Jazz v spurs games were examples of Quin getting outcoached. We have a philosophy and when it isnt working we just keep running into the wall trying to do the same thing.

We are far too predictable. There is way to much ISO. The ball sticks. We never shoot a 7 - 15 foot jumper so teams wait for us in the paint or all the way out on the perimeter. We do not make mid game adjustments.

Pop knew exactly what he was coaching against the last two games. I am starting to question Quin.

Lol mate that is GOLD

I was wondering how he killed the hookers...